Format: Personal Computers|Change
Price:£21.99+ Free shipping

on 14 July 2014
Bought this as an extra storage device for my iPad, It's absolutely brilliant!

Connects to my iPad easilly - you can add a password too, then connects itself to my internet so i can browse the internet and still be connected.

The App is very slick and simple to use plus it tells you how much battery is left.
I have a memory card in that is hidden and discreet, and if i ever want to play movies i can stream them from any usb i plug in.
All this, And it charges my devices if theyre low on battery.

It's the cheapest option around and its a little bit thicker than an iPhone 5S. My only problem is that it cant stream ALL types of video files, MKV does not work, But this is more an Apple problem rather than the device, As you can stream all formats to an Andriod device just by having a seperate video player app.

All in all, Definitely worth the money, and a must have for anyone wanting more memory, a portable charger and a way to stream their favorite movies or music without having it on the device.
on 8 April 2014
Was a bit concerned reading the reviews, and unsure it was the right thing. However what makes it brilliant is that it can be set up as a mobile hotspot to route to my Apple TV. I work away and in hotels the wifi is not so good or you have to pay. So hook up the Apple TV connect the iPad via mobile lite and away you go. The app only plays mp4 but the are other apps that will play .avi, .mkv etc. also just fire these up a connect to external router and away you go.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 April 2014
After they updated their IOS app for IOS 7 in January, Kingston messed up everthing with this device. Don't buy if you're thinking to use it on IOS.
on 25 September 2013
This is a wonderful idea which nearly works very well. My problems arose when I tried to look at photos from a large SD card. The app tries to cache everything - not just the directory/folder selected - and the caching gets slower and slower with size and/or Android device runs out of memory. For small amounts of data or small cards it is wonderful but don't expect to use it to transfer large amounts (I use a 16 or 32GB SD card) of large photos (5MB+) for backup or viewing on an android device. There may be a way around this but I have yet to find it. The switch on mine is also a little hard to click on or off.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 May 2014
Fantastic piece of kit,does what it says in the advert. I no longer worry about filling my ipad up with loads of pictures and films because I can view them with this product connected and two other people can view different things at the same time. The price is excellent much cheaper than buying the larger capacity ipad with a stock of recorded camera cards and key drives the possibilities are endless. Well done Kingston.
on 14 July 2014
Item: This item hasn't worked properly since I purchased it. I have a samsung galaxy note 2 on Android 4.3 and I had to download ES Explorer and configure the settings to pick up a LAN connection. As I work in IT it was a fairly easy thing to do, but if you don't really understand technology that well and simply want a theoretical plug and play device this item may annoy you a little bit. However, the item works fully on my old phone which is a prestigio running Android 4.1.1.

Software: The software for the item is very old fshioned in structure and I can't help but think that the fault lies with both the android version and the items software. I doubt that I would ever buy this item again. And if it broke tomorrow I wouldn't really care at all. I have emailed Kingston advising the above, but so far no reply (emailed them 3 days after using the item). Once again bad software and even worse customer software let down a good item down.
on 31 January 2015
Amazing extension to the iPod range extends your iPod as a travelling companion making the lack of SD port an insignificance watch movies on those long journeys. Do get a fast card to not find some of them unable to play when in the depths of France. Amazing value too!
on 10 February 2014
My main complaint about this device is its unreliability. At first I was delighted with it because it found my usb flash drives and wirelessly transferred photos, videos and documents to my ipad 3. It was able to do the same with files stored on a 500 gb portable hard drive. However on other occasions it was unable to connect to these devices for no apparent reason. Rebooting the device sometimes helped but not always. I have returned the device to Amazon.
on 3 January 2015
Great concept - personal storage for mobile devices that communicates via its own wifi setup. Works fine with my iPhone & ipad. Obviously not as quick as sticking a memory card straight into a device but is the next best thing. Wish it would work with the laptop too!
on 14 May 2014
I bought this to use at work when I'm out of the office. Used in conjunction with an Ipad to upload photo's and files it works very well.
Another plus is being able to share those files with others wirelessly, useful when having meetings.

I haven't had any issues with using it with IOS app unlike others on here?

Highly recommend, it just works! Bargain at this price.