Customer reviews

on 18 June 2013
loved by my 7 year old and my 12 year old. great value to buy all the books in one go, in good condition.

i really enjoy reading them as an adult, they are funny and well written.
on 15 July 2013
My daughter wanted the set for her birthday and these books were easily the cheapest that I found.
delivered with Amazons usual very prompt efficiency,
Nothing to fault at all
on 4 November 2013
very good transaction books thanks a lot would use the sight again. Every one is enjoying the books. VERY GOOD FOR THE YOUNG CHILD TO GET THEM TO READ
on 11 October 2013
my 10 year old daughter loves these books; easy to read and engaging stories - perfect for any dog loving child.
on 13 August 2013
This is an excellent collection of books for the young reader. My girl loves animals (and dogs in particular) so these go right down her alley. Keeps her rooted everyday.
on 4 January 2014
I also only received one book from the collection even though it states 14 book collection and some previous buyers seem to have got the whole set. Be careful!
on 14 March 2015
Beware, I only got one book not 14 as advertised
on 1 November 2013
I am 7 and I have just finished reading Rollercoaster, I hope I get a whole set for Christmas, I really enjoyed it.
on 1 June 2013
These are fantastic for my 8 year old son. He has a reading age of 12. These books have got him back into reading again as the ones he has been reading for his ability have been to old a subject for him to get interested in. These books although on the easy side for my son have renewed his enjoyment of reading.
One person found this helpful
on 15 August 2014