on 7 November 2017
Fabulous interesting read
on 18 April 2015
Good read , useful tips on the craft.
on 7 July 2013
If you have read the previous book in the series, this book doesn't disapoint. If you haven't, there is a short summary included too, but maybe thats where you might want to start anyway.

You are offered a look at magic of convenience. Whatever you can grab around the house will in most cases do, and that is awesome. Author stresses the safety which is something I am very grateful for in the book like this and the spells are easy to do, so lets do some magic...
on 14 January 2015
What's going on, I bought the 4 in the series and after listening to the first one and onto the second realised it was the same content.
Same chapters, same words just in different orders, NOT IMPRESSED AMAZON, NOT IMPRESSED !!!
on 14 July 2013
I was recently in Colombia and spent some time in an area renowned for witchcraft so bought a few books (including this one) to find out more about it.

I am still far from being an expert on this area, but found this book compelling. It starts by giving some information on the issue before going into more detail about rituals and spells. It then has a lot of background information (my favourite part as it answered many questions I had). I have not tried any of the spells yet (nor am I likely to), but I found the idea and how to perform the spells very interesting. The idea of witchcraft is quite foreign to me, but I do find it fascinating at the same time.

I would recommend this to anybody with an interest in witchcraft or who likes to find out about things that are unknown to them.
on 2 July 2014
This was really good, I have the other (with your bare hands), and took advice from existing reviews. The book is informative, and enjoyable to work through, even for the most experienced practitioner.
on 18 October 2016
Quite good . Easy read . The lighter side to Magick . Useful book to the new student and those who have been studying for a few years the world of the Occult .
on 9 January 2014
Brilliant set of books I've got the whole series, I have enjoyed ready and studying them all, very inspirinig and informative
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 March 2016
Nicely written like the first book and easy to read for beginners.
on 17 December 2014
Very good book need to get the others