on 15 December 2014
This is great value for money and arrived quickly, undamaged and well packaged. However, I would like to point out to potential buyers that the books did not arrive in a box set. The books were wrapped together in cellophane, but no box as seen in the picture.
on 9 June 2014
I bought this as I fell in love with this series when I read the graphic novel and then when I bought Russian Roulette my heart was sealed.

I had to get these and so should you!

I approve!
on 24 May 2014
I bought this set after seeing the film of the first book 'Stormbreaker' on TV. I wasn't disappointed. The books are fast paced and exciting. The pupils at school have been reading them for a while and now I know why! Loved them.
on 6 February 2016
Value for money: excellent
Condition: the box itself isn't very sturdy but to be honest at this price shouldn't complain
Books: brilliant read for my 9yr old who has already finished 6 books in as many weeks.
on 30 September 2015
The young chap that I bought these for wasn't much of a reader but between it being a boxed set, delivered in his name and being something just for him, he gave the books a chance, sorted out his bookcase and is on the third one!
on 11 May 2014
Bought these for my nephw (11) as an Easter present and he loves them - great way to get him to read! Excellent value.
on 30 June 2014
my grandson loved these they are on school reading list, good all kept together in box, good value for money
on 16 August 2016
Grandson is 9 he started reading the first book and said it was hard to get into. We encouraged him to continue reading it now he is on the 5th book and he loves them. All in all an excellent buy. It has also in a way aged his reading habits.
My great-grandaughter wanted these for her birthday but they were sold out. Got them for Christmas for her and my wife has had a sneaky read. Worth every penny!!! was the comment from her.
on 29 January 2016
My nephew loves these books, got them at a bargain price, in fact for the same price i would get only two of them in Cyprus. Great value and an excellent read as i have been told :)