on 22 July 2013
I was a bit sceptical when I purchased it thinking what is there left to say and obviously there is much in there that has been told many times but there are little insights throughout where you are able to glimpse the people behind the names and personas. Good book well written
2 people found this helpful
on 19 March 2014
brilliant book interesting story found out more about evita recommend for everybody to read to find out more about her life
One person found this helpful
on 23 October 2013
A good account of the real Evita, having , lived in Buenos Aires for over 20 Years I have always been fascinated by this lady and and what makes thing more tragic is the fact she had to endure a agonising slow death and to make things worse she still suffered even after death. i have made many visits to her resting place in Buenos Aires and am so pleased she fatally at peace.
One person found this helpful
on 12 March 2014
I expected a book of some substance but what I got was a small pamphlet....which contained a series of facts which could probably have been gained from Wikipedia.
With a price approaching £10.00 I felt very short changed.
3 people found this helpful
on 7 January 2016
It is not a long book, more a booklet, but it has enough info to make the Kindle edition worth while, in my opinion. Particularly interesting when arguing that the choice of Madonna for the film role was apt.
on 23 June 2014
not what I thought it would be, not as much about the life of her as I had expected to be.
on 22 October 2015
Not much depth to this book