Customer reviews

Style Name: Garment Steamer|Change

on 29 May 2016
It's OK. A bit rubbish. It's all right to do a load of stuff quickly if you're not that fussy, but if you're a bit OCD, this product is not going to be good enough for you. Also, a hand held travel steamer I bought for £20 for my holidays seems to do the job slightly better than this one, too, which is a bit of a joke considering the cost of this product.

I now just use it to give everything a quick once over after washing and then will re-iron anything that needs to look smart the day I'm wearing it with a traditional ironing board.
on 17 September 2016
great for steaming clothes that have been hanging a while and needing a wee smarten. no quicker than conventional iron for most items.I find it difficult to keep bending to iron skirts etc.but perhaps my technique isn't the best but did burn fingers a few times getting used to using it.
on 3 December 2015
I am pleased with this product. It does not replace an iron but is excellent at refreshing clothing. One review on here is accurate in that if you are on the tall side you may find this a bit low. Its higher than I thought but I still had to put it on a little platform to work comfortably with it. Otherwise, starts up quickly and works a treat.
on 17 November 2015
it works fine on the wrinkles on my trousers, shirts and even suits but the brush it continue to fall down...
really terrible system to fix the brush to the Steamer
if it was not for this point would be close to 5 stars but this cause many problems during your ironing session
on 22 August 2015
Had to have it replaced as the brush was broken. Although its very handy , they do need to sort out the hanging hoze, and make it easier to hang things whilst steaming
on 6 August 2015
I was expecting this to be as good as an Iron, if not better. I tested it on a couple of shirts and t shirts. I found it to be useless. I spent ages on one shirt, I was determined to get good results, but no, I could have got better results with an iron in a fraction of the time. I notice there are a lot of good reviews, thats why I got the thing. So I guess it is satisfactory to some.
on 23 May 2016
Found it to be difficult to use, did not come with garment shield as per video (found out later this is a different model). Garment would always drift away when trying to steam. Did not perform for me.
on 30 December 2016
This is good for quick fixes, however it does not stop the need for proper dry cleaning. Excellent to quickly smarten up suits and shirts though.
on 21 February 2015
Excellant for suit jackets and the tops of trousers which are dificult to do with an iron. Still prefer to use a traditional steam iron on trousers for good creases.
on 21 September 2015
Copmplete and utter wste of money.

Awkward to use - I am just over 6ft and have to bend very low or get on my knees.

Does not come close to getting creases out of anything more complex than a very light, thin, t-shirt.

I had hoped to use this for shirts but it was a total waste of time and money.

very disappointed.