on 29 November 2014
great
on 31 January 2016
What can I say, I cannot stop buying these! I'm addicted to my Disney Infinity characters. The design and build of these figures are absolute second to none. The gaming side of this is awesome and is such a brilliant idea, I wish I had something like this growing up. I can see myself buying the whole collection, I just need to find room now to store them. Top quality items, must by if your a collector like myself.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 13 January 2014
Love it. Anyone into Disney Infinity and Monsters University should add this to their collection. My children absolutely love it.
on 26 December 2013
Randy can turn invisible and he screams which is great fun. A great addition to disney infinity game. Would recommend.
on 6 February 2014
Seven year old loves this character, as part of his Disney Infinity game. It has an invisability function in the game which he loves. Is a great addition to the Monsters University world in the Disney Infinity game. Recommended.
on 16 November 2013
Top item, very well made.
An absolute must for anyone with Disney infinity, well worth the money. you got to have Randal or Randy, whatever they call him XD
on 25 October 2013
My 7 year old son loves Randy! The character is just as described and will be joined by the other Disney infinity characters in due course.
on 5 November 2013
A birthday present for my grandson and he really liked it. The delivery was good and I had this delivered direct which was such a bonus.
on 6 January 2014
Randal is brilliant. We now have the monsters inc set and they are so much fun to play. Would recommend.
on 28 March 2014
Bought this for my nephew for Christmas and he loves it. Plays with it and the other characters all the time on his Wii with his friends. Keeps him entertained for his time allowance on the computer and as far as I am concerned that it a great thing.