Customer reviews

on 5 January 2014
I bought this for my two year old daughter for Christmas and I was disappointed with it, it's a lot smaller than expected. I bought the glow iggle piggle too for my one yr old son and that's three times bigger for the same price and it plays music and glows in the dark, but I guess what really matters is that my daughter likes it and she does but the iggle piggle glow in the dark is better value!
on 6 June 2016
Bought this for my grandaughter's 2nd birthday. She loved it and while I thought it looked good at first the button to press to make it talk was misplaced so we had to take out the battery compartment and realign it. Everything else ok but I still think a little pricey for what it is/does but I suppose that's because it's from a tv programme.
on 3 September 2014
I loved this as soon as I saw it. I knew that my Granddaughter would also love it. She did, her eyes lit up when she saw it and she takes it everywhere she goes. The quality is excellent and the price is unbeatable.
on 10 March 2015
This toy was as expected but when bought with the Iggle Piggle counterpart it just is not on par. Novel and good quality but the functions are inferior to that of the Iggle Piggle toy.
on 12 August 2014
Oh what can i say, my 15mth old grandaughter will love this, its brightly coloured and the sounds are clear, it looks well made and i thought reasonably priced.
on 26 November 2015
my little one played eith her little toy for a while but then lost interest as it became small for her. would have been better if it would made a bit bigger.
on 7 January 2014
For my grand daughter who was over the moon, as this is one of her favourite characters, she was thrilled
on 29 August 2015
Lovely product just what I was looking for my daughters birthday as she loves upsy daisy!!
on 21 November 2014
My grand daughter was thrilled with this for her 2nd birthday ... Takes her everywhere!
on 30 May 2016
Delivered a day before estimated delivery date, my daughter loves it

See one answered question