Price:£4.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 2 April 2017
I've only used this once ad so far I'm not that impressed. I never used it with a fax steamer, so maybe it works better with that. I wanted it for my rabbit's room and after use, it hadn't really lifted the smell and there was no scent left. It looks as though it should have an apple scent but I definitely couldn't smell anything. Not sure I'd buy again. I'll keep using it and see it there's any improvement.
on 12 June 2017
Good value
on 3 July 2014
very good detergent, nice aroma too
on 29 December 2013
To be honest...This product works OK but I have used Flash Floor cleaner and it is better plus it is cheaper.
on 17 September 2013
Cleans floors and gives a fresh smell. Gets rid of dirt and stains and leaves a nice fragrance in the room
on 20 March 2014
Couldn't notice any difference at all between using this and just the steam alone. Also couldn't detect any pleasant odour.
Therefore, not worth using.
on 12 January 2014
Very good product which does what it is meant to do. Furthermore it is easy to use and not too strong.
on 26 March 2016
Really good, usually sceptical about such products, but this definitely does what it says on the tin.
on 26 May 2016
I recommend this product
on 15 April 2015
I had hoped that his detergent would have a stronger aroma so that when I had steam mopped my floor it would leave a fresh smell in the room. Unfortunately this isn't the case but it still cleans the floors very well.