on 9 February 2014
The "pop-up" design actually results frequently in "pop-out".

Whilst the case is well made and protects the 'phone while inside it, the pull tab actually tends to eject the 'phone, which then ends up on whatever surface it lands on - frequently a hard table or the floor, leading to disintegration of the 'phone - the back falls off and the battery is ejected. Whilst, very fortunately, the Samsung 'phone has so far survived this treatment, one day I suspect it won't - the design is quite flimsy. It's also annoying to have to key in the date/time again each time.

I am ditching this case in favour of a model with a fold-over tab secured by a magnet which gives a much more secure fastening, and I will never buy another pull-tab design.
on 4 February 2015
This pouch fits my mobile 'phone perfectly. The tab at the back is a simple but useful feature for lifting the 'phone out of the pouch. Sliding the 'phone back into the pouch pushes the tab back down. Recommend inserting the 'phone with its back to the tab to avoid snagging any of the buttons at the front.
Very simple design, adds decent protection, and if you're really daft enough to pull the tab with force and eject it violently onto a concrete surface then yes, your phone will smash spectacularly - but then again, you're not daft enough to so that like some of the posters on here, are you? Be gentle and it will serve you well. Steve Riches, Northampton, UK.
on 5 June 2013
the pull tab's good. Main thing is to put phone in screen first - to give slack around the unlock key, otherwise the torch seems to come on a lot.
on 19 January 2015
does what we expected, holds the phone protecting it from dust and being sat on. as long as you are carefull when pulling the tab it doesnt fly out as i feared it might. my husband has personalised his with a big smiley.
on 10 September 2013
cheap phone case for a cheap phone but does the job ,a good buy and great value with a good company to deal with.
on 7 September 2014
Very happy with this cover. It's well made and fits the phone comfortably, keeping it secure from knocks and scratches. The pull tab is effective. The phone did pop out of the cover once when I dropped it but the cover absorbed most of the impact and the phone survived. Now I've tested this one I'm considering purchasing another in a different colour. Good value.
on 17 March 2014
Lovely price and colour and the phone fits in perfectly. Does just what it should. Very glad I bought this one.
on 27 July 2014
I bought this for my Samsung phone i am really pleased with it well worth the money. Thought it wouldn't be up too much but i was pleasantly surprised i am glad i bought it. My phone fits in it well and protects it in my bag also can see it no bother in my bag because of the colour
on 10 May 2014
Bought this cover for my wife's phone, good protection and easy to use, inexpensive so perfect. Can be easily replaced without breaking the bank.