Customer reviews

Colour: 11 PCS Brush Set|Change

on 3 December 2014
I'd never regret buying this brushes! They are the softest thing ever. I totaly recommend this is good alternative for branded brushes with high end prices. If you're like me that don't wanna spend much for their brushes this would be the brushes for you. If you are thinking twice about buying this one; don't because you won't regret it. Plus, the shipping is really fast
on 29 December 2015
I love the brushes! :) Arrived super fast and they are very soft. I even made some number sectioning to help everyone asking how to use them! :)
review image
on 7 June 2017
Eyeshadow brushes worked well but every single one of the face brushes broke. The handles fell out on every single one which is disappointing as the brushes themselves were actually pretty good.
on 14 April 2014
Purchased by my daughter to assures me they are fantastic and she should know as training to be a beautician. Very good purchace would recomend
on 11 June 2014
I have brought some budget brushes in the past from famous make-up brands (Barry M etc.), and they have been awful.

These brushes are INCREDIBLE quality, and for this price, it's an amazing deal. I received my order today, opened it, inspected the brushes and used them - wow, the quality and detail of each brush is perfect, like a high-end brush set. Extremely soft bristles, make-up goes on like a dream.

I'm now considering buying a back-up set (don't judge me! :))
on 28 April 2017
Brilliant quality brushes, that stand up to the quality or top beauty brands. They are soft and never prickly like others in this price range. They hold product well making application easy.

You will be impressed with what you get for your money, this is almost crazy value.
This is why this is now my 3rd set. Two for myself and one as a gift.
on 10 April 2016
A great set of make up brushes. Well made and feel good quality with soft compact brushes. I have been using them for a few months now and I have no complaints. I would certainly purchase these again. Item delivered quickly and as described.
on 17 October 2014
amazingly soft brushes i live the short handle ones fit well in my makeup bag wen travelling. the flat paddle foundation brush is not dense enough for me but i use it for cream contour works awesome. the eye brushes are really nice for blending but there isn't a nice brush to pack on colour intensely mostly they are amazing at blending. The face brushes are so dense and luxurious and soft i love them, gorgeous airbrush finish. There was minimal shedding
on 2 June 2017
Buy these!! I was unsure when I bought them but I have no regrets!! So cheap and it's amazing quality.. The brushes don't feel cheap they aren't light... they brushes themselves are reallyyyy soft and if you're unsure because of some negative reviews just listen to me and buy them they're worth every penny and more...
Definately recommend..
review image review image review image review image
on 10 May 2017
Brushes were brillliant.A year on and it's not shedding and applying makeup beautifully.I use these on my clients and it has served me well.Very pleased with it.Have recommended it to a few friends.Good value for money.Hands down.

Tillyboakye