Customer reviews

Platform: Nintendo Wii U|Edition: Standard Edition|Change

on 10 March 2015
Good fun.
on 8 September 2013
as a 51 year old who likes these types of games this is brilliant . its still got me tied up in solving the levels (yes I am not a 13 yr old who can complete these in hours) and I especially like it on the Wii U with the extra ability to use the gamepad in conjunction with the Main screen. Keeping me busy and and a great escape from reality for a few hours at a time
on 3 June 2015
Superb game!

You can literally chose to play stealthily or go in all guns blazing at any point throughout each level.

You can play stealthily non-lethal or stealthily lethal.

Sleeping gas, crossbow, sniper rifle, knives, distractions - this game is THE stealth game and I've had such a laugh with my mates playing this - especially when someone gets spotted and all hell breaks loose, grenades and bullets start flying.

I'd give this 10/10! Spot on! The only thing it doesn't have is a co-op mode which allows you to fight against each other like the previous title in the series - HOWEVER the co-op levels in this are fantastic and very re-playable in many different styles. Absolute quality game - and this is from a Die Hard Nintendo fan, I originally played this on the Xbox 360 and it is simply incredible.

For those that love upgradable items - this has tons of stuff and it's not complex, it's straightforward.

10/10 - the best stealth game I've ever played.
on 18 September 2013
It's all about the gameplay and compared to the other two versions the WiiU beats them hands down. There's been alot of negative things about the WiiU version and I'm glad they aren't true. Frame rate has only dipped once in a cutscene, but that could be fixed in an update. Also it has V-sync which is the reason why there is no screen tearing. The only negative things are the offline and online co-op. There is no offline co-op and there isn't that many people online to play co-op.
on 30 August 2013
To keep this brief and to the point. This is in my time with the Wii U, the best game I have played. You see I am a Nintendo fan and as such enjoy the unique game experiences that come with their systems. I have played through Mario, Pikmin, Lego City and ZombiU but This game tops them for me.

I havent played a Spinter Cell game since my Gamecube days abd it is good to be back.

The game has a deep single player experience, by far the biggest Splinter Cell yet. I love the chalkenge and have died often, but am always eager to get back in and try again. Each time the level loads up the experience is different. The best part for me is the side missions which are away from the campaign. My favourite ones are the "old school" levels where you are sneaking around and even one person spotting you, then back to the beginning you go.

For me the single player is the reason I got the game.
Multiplayer is awesome too if you are looking for this. Matchmaking struggled in the early days but this is sorting itself out as more players get online.

I bought The Wonderful 101 on the same day and although that os an awesome game, it will have to wait until I get Splinter Cell out of my system.

Highly recommended to all older Wii U players out there. Support these games so that we keep getting them. Iv ordered Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed 4 because Ubisoft deserve my support for these quality games.
on 13 July 2015
I wasn't sure what to expect, but Blacklist is a brilliant game! The video game industry is plagued with violent shooters to the extent it's becoming embarrassing - the PS4 and Xbox One release list seems to be one long violent shooter experience. This is why I bought a Wii U, to escape the banality of that. Having seen strong reviews for this, though, I gave it a whirl - it's a brilliant mix of stealth and action. Really, it's a must own. It wipes CoD and its ilk into the ground, so with this and Splatoon you can't really go wrong.
on 7 October 2013
this is a pretty neat game that I strongly recommend every Wii U user to acquire, spent so much time playing it and can't stop !
on 5 November 2013
This game is absolutely amazing. And on the Wii U the graphics are better than xbox 360 and. PS3. The only disadvantage is that their is no one online
on 29 August 2013
Great game, if you like this type of game Wii U is the perfect option sometimes the framerate drops but the graphics make up for it.

The Wii U features are quality with the likes of tilting up and down , lethal and non lethal is selectable on the pad to switch weapon sets great choice implementation.

The offline Co-Op is missing but the online Co-Op is still there, recommended to all Wii U owners as its quality!
on 10 February 2014
Grest shooter for Wii U. I like remote play very much. Kind of metal gear meets call of duty wich i like bith