on 25 May 2014
This is very poorly made and only has 2 audio recordings. My advice is to use your money to buy something else because it just is not worth any more than £10.00
on 28 July 2014
My little grandson loves it. Initially had to have it changed as the language of singing was Dutch but all sorted quickly without much hassle.
on 2 December 2013
I got this for My 2 year old sons birthday and both him and his 5 year old sibling have lots of fun with it.
The animal sounds and hay slide are particularly popular, and is my son loves copying the noises!
on 30 August 2014
Bought as present for my one year old grandson. He loves it and the only criticism I have is the lack of people and animals provided with it. My daughter bought some extra "Little People" characters to go with it.
on 17 February 2014
Minimal assembly required, nice and solid like most Fisher-Price toys. Lots of animal sounds and musical interaction. I'm sure our granddaughter is going to have lots of happy play with this!
on 5 August 2014
I was extremely disappointed with this product. The plastic is really poor quality, there are hardly any sounds and just not what i expected. I am pleased i never paid full price for it. .
on 23 December 2013
This is for my sister's only grand-daughter, we know she will love it & we were pleased with price, delivery & quality. Feel sure there will be one happy little girl on Christmas morning.
on 21 January 2014
We are deighted with the Farm Yard. All the pieces are very well made and chunky. The children are having so much
enjoyment from it and I am thrilled I purchased this toy.
on 23 July 2014
My daughter loved it, however the songs are being sung in Chinese! She has chicken pox and I will have to take the toy meant to cheer her up away from her to send it back.
on 26 April 2016
My 2 year old grandson loves it.
The delivery driver reported that it had been singing to him all day -so I'm
a bit worried how long the batteries will last

See one answered question