Kaleidoscope Dream (Deluxe Version)
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 March 2017
Poor Quality vinyl
on 3 April 2013
First seen Miguel on the Ellen Degeneres Show when he performed 'Adorn'. I was hooked straight away and brought his CD immediately. I usually wait until I have heard at least 3 songs before buying the whole CD, so took a leap of faith and was not disappointed!
on 10 April 2013
When I bought the first album, I had to buy it in the States - sad, but true. I'm glad that he appears to have made it now. He's very eclectic; not for everyone but the more I listen to the tracks, the more I appreciate them. This album seems very 'him', if that makes sense. I think, as an artist, he had a lot of input into this album. Love it.
on 5 March 2013
Miguel has an amazing sound and this album is superb , his music is unique and he has a great voice some parts are reminiscent of Prince but that can only be a good thing buy this album !
on 5 June 2013
Super sexy sounds. Miguel has a long career ahead if he keeps creating this type of music. Keep 'em coming!
on 25 February 2013
I discovered this artist on MTV an really liked his unique sound. He is a talent that will grow I believe and develop his sound. Very soulful with a mellow smooth flavour.
on 29 December 2012
Not all of the cd is my taste in music, but he has the most amazing voice. My favourite is adorn, overall a great cd. A song for every mood.
on 14 January 2013
I bought this album off the strength of the single Adorn. Admittedly I wasn't expecting much because I wasn't a fan of his first album. This album surprised me. It is quality from start to finish. It's rare that I play albums without skipping tracks and with this one I play it all the way through. Anyone buying this album will not be disappointed. Definitely my surprise pick for 2012.
on 23 April 2013
Classic album and I must have for all fans. By far one the best album by this last year! Get it!
on 1 September 2013
Fans of Miguel will love this one, the production is not typical of whats going on now.. circa 2013, but the subject matter is. Adult love, meaningful sex and even romance is thrown in to this "idiosyncratic" album, it's a lot more funkier and even weird at times, which in my opinion is a welcome departure to the genreic poppified tripe that sometimes fills the airwaves.