Customer reviews

3,649
Betron BPS60 Wireless Bluetooth Speaker - Black

on 10 July 2017
Great little speaker!
The speaker gives great sound and each charge lasts for ages.
This little ball is easy to transport and is very well made.
Fabulously polite and efficient customer service.
on 25 March 2017
This is the second of these I have bought, this last purchase as a gift. This is a family based company and the quality of the speaker speaks for itself, it's a great sound, powerful, compact for travelling and everyone comments on it! We also purchased their bag for it. Would highly recommend x
on 20 November 2016
For the price this is pretty good.

Couple of annoying things:

It doesn't use a standard phone charging sized USB charger. This should just be standard nowadays. So u need to ensure u carry this charging cable.

When you pair the device with a phone etc a very loud voice tells you it is paired. Can get annoying.

Minor gripes, got this for £8 warehouse deal and its a good purchase for that price.
on 5 January 2016
Cute and surprisingly effective – I'd bought it as a last minute stocking filler for my husband and thought it might be a hit or a miss. Actually, a huge hit and occupied him and my brother for quite a bit of Christmas Day. Clever, very small and – for the size and price – excellent quality. Would recommend, and brilliant for travel or for group listening on the sly to sport at work via the iPad, apparently.
on 11 March 2015
Can't add anything more to the comments of all the other good reviews; only to say in the past iv'e purchased others that dont come anywhere near as good as this Mini speaker. Not read all the reviews because there's way to many to trawl through, but one tip is too connect the speaker first before switching it on, otherwise you get a crackling sound and I'm not sure if this could damage it in the long run.
on 23 August 2014
I got this little speaker a couple of months of go so me and friends could listen to a bit of music during a little get together. The sound is good for its size and it fills a good sized room.

The speaker arrives in a Small sturdy box which I use to store my speaker when not in use (which isn't often). It connects easily to devices using Bluetooth although I have a very old iPod so I use the audio jack (If you use it like this your device can control the volume on the speaker). When charging, the little light on the base of the speaker glows red but goes blue when charged.

The only regret I have is I didn't take it on holiday with me.
on 19 May 2015
Followed instructions but the 'manual' doesn't say how long it takes to charge and the light turning blue when its charged didn't happen with over 24 hours charge. Contacted the supplier and they told me that the charge time is about 4 hours and don't worry if the light doesn't turn blue! Also it doesn't explain how to work the volume with the volume on the item its connected too which would have been a help and may explain why some people didn't think it worked. It certainly increased the volume of my Samsung Tab 4 significantly which is what I was after.
on 5 January 2015
I got this to listen to some tunes in the kitchen instead lof blasting the HiFi in the other room and upsetting the neighbours.
The blootooth thing works and its a huge plus, I just turn it on and its ready.
Now down to sound quality... Its OK, of course better then phone speakers. But you have to consider the components in this will be very cheap and for that the capsule design produces a decent low end for a small device and very good volume. I just crank it and sing along generally though it does rattle at some frequencies and higher volumes.
Also be conscious about the surface you put it on. A wooden table is often best.
I would say all in all:
+ its loud
+ its cheap
+ its Bluetooth
+ its portable
+ better then a lot of sub £30 and bigger Bluetooth speakers
- rattles a bit at some frequencies
- not a full spectrum of sound always

For about a tenner, a great gift. Just don't expect it to sound anywhere as near as good as your HiFi.
I sing along with my tunes and it brightens up my cooking time so great for me!
on 28 March 2014
I pondered for a long time before buying this little speaker, I needed something to replace the terrible laptop and tablet speakers that was driving me mad with their pathetic sound quality, after reading loads of reviews for various speakers I decided to go for this one
And am I glad I did, I’m no sound buff but the quality of the sound is brilliant, it is nice and loud if needed and I can place it anywhere within range like on the kitchen side, the battery life is great and lasts for ages, I even take it on holiday with me to listen to music and watch the odd film on my tablet.
This is a must have for tablets and laptops.
on 25 June 2014
This little speaker is highly portable, connects to your MP3 player (e.g. iPod) either by using cable or via Bluetooth and is rechargeable (using USB cable from PC or power adapter you normally get with your phone, e.g. iPhone).
Setting up Bluetooth is simple, and the whole system is good.
Sound is quite loud (on our copy), even at low volume settings, but you can turn it down and it's not that bad. We would only use it when abroad on holiday, in the room while getting ready to go out, so for this purpose it's excellent. The price was excellent too.
Recommended!