on 4 November 2016
Bought for the 3 kids and all work perfectly!
on 24 July 2017
Great little speaker! Good volume and great to bring travelling.
on 28 June 2016
Really good sound and base but my internet cuts off every time I would contect to the speaker. Also my speaker was blown when I used it for the 5th time so throw it away. I want a refund
on 31 October 2016
Excellent convenient little speaker. Easy to set up and small enough to carry around
on 4 September 2014
My son who's 7 bought this with his pocket money and it was the best thing he's ever bought according to him! Works brilliantly with his Galaxy Tab 2. Fantastic service too, many thanks!
on 4 February 2016
Good quality sound despite its size and price.
on 16 October 2014
Love everything about my mini portable speaker! Great sound looks cool and easily connected arrived quicker than expected and not overpacked always a bonus!
on 6 July 2015
Fabulous product, very loud, easy to use and I am impressed with the switch that can move the music onto the next song instead of doing so through your phone!! Great service and delivery speed, highly recommended!!
on 28 May 2014
my 11 year old son bought this mini speaker to use with his iPhone. He is very pleased with it and it seems pretty good. Its very discrete and looks high tech with a little blue light at the bottom. Good value for money.
on 20 January 2014
I found this compact, portable speaker excellent. It is small,good looking and easily taken anywhere. The sound is great ... even the bass is top class ... you'd hardly expect that on so small a device! Easy to recharge using USB too.