on 15 July 2015
My son is 8 and average height. This bag is perfect for overnight and weekend visits. The straps are the right length for him too. The dalek details look a tiny bit blurred but this bag is great value for money.
on 29 June 2015
Cant comment on the durability yet but my 6 year old loves it and it makes a change from all the other typical character bags out there which i refused to buy!! Only packs a lunch and drink but it is very spacious.
on 8 January 2015
It is a typical value for money product. Looks bit cheap but it's true to the web image. All trims are present and functional, so not too bad.
on 6 January 2014
I bought this bag for my 4 year old son for school and he loves it. I was particularly pleased with the price as I didn't want to spend £20 on a bag that will get knocked about in a school playground.
on 28 April 2014
This was sent to my grandson in Canada and he loves it. He is a real Dr. Who fan and he now takes his satchel every where.
Great service and great product and a very happy little boy. Thank you.
on 24 September 2014
Bought this for my son for school and am really happy with it. Its a good size without being so big he can't carry it. Its easy to keep clean and so far it seems really strong and childproof.
on 9 February 2015
Super quick delivery, product looks cool
on 25 January 2016
Has worn pretty well, but a year on, the side net has ripped a bit from constantly having a metal water bottle in.
on 24 February 2015
Really good at a great price. My 7 year old loves. I really recommend it. I think it's brilliant for £ 6.49
on 2 April 2014
well worth the money, very reasonable price my son over the moon with the bag he just loves it excellent