on 20 November 2014
So i'm writing this review a few hours after opening the box with this in, seeing as the only review here on Amazon.co.uk was a average rating.

From the look of the item on the picture I did think it was a metal holder, its not its tough plastic which actually feels like a high quality product. The idea I think is to protect the mag strip on the back of cards you store in this, however usually its the chips that go on my credit cards.

I just gave it a try down my gym which uses NFC cards for entry and the wallet did indeed block any signals to or from the card even if you open the wallet and press the card flat on the reader. Top marks there.

It DOES feel like adding the two front cards are a little tight and im not sure you'd use it as much for daily use but time will tell if it loosens up well over time. Currently i'm using it for travelcards so im happy leaving two paper cards in there and an ID and its perfect for me.
on 1 May 2015
The quality of the protection material may work fine, but the materials used for the wallet itself are below all standards. First of all the pockets are way to narrow for immediate use. You'll have to take some time to let the plastic interior stretch so it will let you taake your card out without ripping the plastic and the same goes for putting the card back. I know I am very careful with my possessions but even then the Secvel wallet did't last more than a month. It was used once a day for three to four times a week and by then the two halves of the wallet were 70% torn which means that within the next two weeks I will have two loose halves. I don't intend to use ductape or sellotape to fix a credit card wallet so I'll have to find a leather case of something like that in which to incorporate the Secvel to make use of the RFID protection. I think I should have bought a more expensive product instead of this cheaper article that lasts only a few weeks. Before I knew about the very bad quality of the materials used I bought another Secvel card protection wallet for my wife. That looked more practical with two extra plastic pockets. This wallet did'nt even get through the point where she could start using it, because on the first try to take a debit card out the plastic inner sleeve already showed a tear. It's too much fuss to return items and claim your money back so I'll keep the wallets as a reminder and but a more expensive and not 80% plastic product.
on 20 February 2016
I'm leaving another review as i find myself a bit disappointed. Initially it was brilliant, protects my train tickets from being demagnetised by my phone 1000% BUT after only 3 months of use (and i open and close the wallet twice a day) the whole thing has pretty much fallen apart. The spine of the wallet isnt durable at all and its certainly not due to overfilling it as I only hold two thin cards/tickets in it. Overall great but needs a bit of a design update
review imagereview image
on 25 May 2016
It really works, extremely small which is why I bought it. It only comes with 4 slots for cards but that's fine for me. Build quality is pretty got been using it for two months now no real sign of Ware.
on 12 February 2016
it isgood and I love it
on 13 May 2015
Nice little wallet, don't put too much in it as it will start to tear on the folds.
on 29 November 2013
The product itself is Ok but the room for cards is very tight. Neither of the two cards I wanted this for would fit, so all in all the holder is pretty useful for me.
on 1 May 2015
I bought this protection wallet because it seemed the ideal solution for a compact for my contactless cards. It may work as RFID block, but within a few weeks after having been used maybe 20-25 times the plastic pockets inside started to tear and not long after the wallet started to split into two halves. I had trouble getting the product in the first place. It took me several weeks and quite a few emails and on the third try it was delivered. The quality of Amazon Customer service was excellent as always, but since the product was sent by Secvel it took a while. If I had known the poor quality of the materials that were used (which is difficult if there are no reviews yet) I would not have gone to all this trouble to get the product which is now obsolete. I have just read reviews of other Secvel protection wallets which gave others the same problems I had so it was not just a one-off.