Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Learn more Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more

on 7 July 2014
Makes great loaves. Making my own bread isa great pleasure and I know exactly what goes into it. This bread tine will take a 500 gram dough and produce high well cooked loaf. Cooking time is much reduced form 25 to about 17 minutes.
on 18 June 2017
Very pleased with this tin! Been looking for one like this for a long time! Excellent!
on 19 May 2017
Item arrived quickly. have baked some loaves which have come out of tin very easily.
on 11 April 2014
just the job for making tasty bread for sandwiches and toast for dinner and breakfast us just bread and butter
on 15 April 2017
Great tin. Makes a good-sized loaf without the usual sticking issues.
on 21 October 2014
Not as well made as the "Great British Bakeware with glide X" but the size suits me better using 500 Gms of flour..
on 21 May 2013
I have been looking for a deep sided loaf tin for a while and came across this tin that fits the bill perfectly, When I bake sour dough bread the second rising always seems to mushroom over the top of standard loaf tins and this tin is perfect for my needs, as it just reaches the top nicely. I oiled the tin prior to second rising and after cooking I left the loaf in the tin for a min or two and when it was time to turn the tin over it dropped out without sticking at all. I am very pleased so I placed another order for two more. Top Marks for the sturdy none stick tin.
on 22 July 2014
This tin is the perfect shape and size. Just what I was after when I was given it as a present. Unfortunately, heavy duty it is not.

It's now about 6 months old and we've been using it maybe 3 times a week. The non-stick coating has been flaking off for a few months now and it is now beginning to corrode. When we rinse it after use, the water that runs off is rusty. An alternative brand tin is now on order as I'm bored of picking non-stick coating out of my bread.

So disappointing.
66 Comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
fine for baking and it is a good non stick surface BUT this is metal wrapped around a frame, the frame rusts and water gets stuck in the rolled tin.
you think you cleaned it and dried it and then later when you least expect it rusty water splatters out over your counter.... could be very good if they used better materials throughout.
alternative is NEVeR wash it.
on 2 July 2013
Tin is great ,just what I needed.Put 2lb bread mixture in to oil tin.Just right for the toaster no more mushroom shape to cut of.