Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 22 October 2017
Great sound and sound quality is brilliant. however, after a while the wires disintegrated and starting burning cheeks. not great at all
on 20 April 2014
I have tried many headphones for running and gym use, using various neckband types (Sens and Phillips) for the last few years as I wanted to avoid the earbud types falling out and coming lose as sweat mounts up in my ears. Despite the price, the Bose brand has always been the brand to aspire to and good reviews of this product led me to take the chance and splash out. I have waited a couple of months to put these through their paces before posting this review, but now feel its time to give them the acclaim they deserve.

I am a very heavy ear sweater, and my ears pool with sweat early in to a run or CV workout, normally rendering ingress in to phone drivers which either leads to reduced sound or eventually swamping and failure of the earpiece. Even when this hasn't happened, eventually the sweat ingress has led to rusting and eventual failure of the earpiece. Not so, so far with these. Not once has there been a 'swamping' event that has led to this phenomena.

From a comfort point of view, I cannot feel these in my ear at all, and they just do not move or dislodge through my workout, running or any other activity. When I first received them I thought that the seemingly flimsy silicon prongs would not hold the buds in place, but they are so good you don't notice them at all - other than they just dont move even through the jolting of my heavy weight running. This means that you can get on with your work out and actually really enjoy the music being delivered to yuor ears.

Sound wise I think they are the best I have listened to - and I suppose at the price they should be. Good level of bass, and clear right across the range. Excellent volume and no distortion even when pushed up to the top. I use them for everyday listening in all situations. The comfort being just amazing - even for long periods.

So - overall - they are a luxury purchase at this price, but I think completely provide the optimum solution for someone who suffers from excessively sweaty ears during workouts and who is seeking a secure individual earbud solution over a neckband. The combination of sound quality and ulitmate comfort are truly deserving of a 5 star review. If you can afford to buy these then do so - you will not regret it.
VINE VOICEon 10 November 2012
Colour: Green|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The sound quality is excellent; it's more or less the same as on the Bose MIE2i which are the standard non sport version. I thought that the sound quality would be slightly worse on these, but that's not the case here.

They don't fall out of your ears due to stayhear tips just like the mie2i's. No matter how hard I tried, they just would not fall out; you really have to pull on the cable for these to come out.

The cable isn't the longest, due to the fact that you should use these for running/gym etc; so it won't reach your trousers pocket. There is a small extension which you can use, but I found the cable to be long enough on its own.

The pouch is well made, the iPhone fits well and it's not moving around inside. The pouch should work with any phone which has a similar design to the iPhone, any wider than that and it will not fit. (all controls on the headphones will also not work with non-iPhone phones). I have not tested it out with the iPhone 5, but I can tell you right now that it'll be sticking out a little bit, as there's just enough space for the iPhone 4/s.

Overall these are great and offer excellent sound quality. If you're running a lot, give them a try.
VINE VOICEon 20 October 2012
Colour: Green|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I have some wonderful noise reducing earphones that I have used for a few years now, but they do need new ear pieces and filters whch are expensive. So, i thought I would try these after auditioning some Bose headphones. I dont like using earphones whilst running, etc as I like to be aware of my surroundings, but I like the sound of Bose stuff. The sound is rather on the bass heavier side than my other eaarphones, but pleasantly so. The only area where there are maybe a little lacking in is in the treble volume, which is a little subdued. Apart from that, good sounding well built attractive earphones with a nice dare I say it analogue sound.
VINE VOICEon 24 October 2012
Colour: Green|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My expectations of a set of sport headphones costing what these cost was very high when I ordered them for review.

So this is what I found.....

The packaging is tricky, and I very nearly cut through one of the earpiece leads trying to get at the contents. My advice is if you do purchase a set of these, check that the leads are securely attached to the cardboard insert - and be very careful when you cut through the packaging (check many times - cut once) or you could be in for a nasty surprise!

The headphones are very comfortable and offer the best sound of any set of earphones of this ilk I have ever used - without exception. Very nice tops, punchy mids and a full rounded bass end - a pleasure and delight to listen to.

The various interchangeable earpieces offer comfort to a wide range of ear sizes so should be comfortable for almost anyone. The sit snugly and do a good job of eliminating extraneous noise.

Length of cable is good for the purpose intended and the extension is a nice addition if you decide to keep your pod in your pocket instead.

The armband enclosure is comfortable and well designed and has a cable-holder idea that works fine.

Built-in controls work well - so having said all of this why only 4 stars?

Well - the price. I can't ever see myself paying this kind of money for what I received and had I actually paid for it (I chose this from the Vine review offers) would almost certainly have returned it.

I have used plenty of cheaper sets of headphones that compare very favourably with these.

In my opinion I just don't feel the price is justified by the contents.
on 27 November 2014
WARNING TO EVERYONE!

I really like the headphone and I only used it few times, until recently when the control pad stopped working. I also notice that when I plugged it in my cell phone, I hear this pulsating noise and no sound coming out. I tried contacting the person to have it replace, so far no respond. It has been two weeks now.

I wonder if this headphone was already faulty when sold to me.
on 22 December 2014
to be fair the sound quality is amazing but it's definately not sweat proof. I used it for exercise and had to return three times (within a period of two months) for a replacement and finally returned for full refund cos exceeded the number of returns!!! The volume control button can't even stand a week of workout sweats, useless technology! (Need to make big improvement please)
on 4 October 2013
These replaced an older pair of the Bose in ear headphones. I find lots of in ear headphones very uncomfortable because they are too big, these arrive with 3x sets of silicon ear tips (S/M/L) that mean they will fit almost anyone. These are great for running the revised design means the tips don't fall off and the headphones stay in your ear. The short cable and extension cable is a great idea that stops you getting tangled up in the cable if you have your device in the supplied armband or a breast pocket.

Why 4* - the sound isn't fantastic. I suspect the noise cancelling equivalents will be much better, but at twice the price. These are good value.
on 30 June 2014
Do not move at all when jogging (which is rare for me). Superb generally and great quality sound.

Only shame is that the microphone does not work with the blackberry....
on 21 April 2014
I've own many pairs of sports ear phones however, the SIE2I are leagues above the rest. Sound quality comfort are second to non. I highly recommend this product.