on 16 September 2014
A great read. Well developed characters. No cliches. A real page turner. If I had one criticism, it is that I would have lived to read a whole book on the lead characters early years.
on 4 May 2014
I almost put this book down after only a few pages, as it was pretty obvious the manuscript has never been proofread. Which is a real shame as it's actually a pretty damn good story.
on 7 January 2014
Great story from start to finish. I love reading the sort of books that suck you in and leave you wanting more this did just that. I've already downloaded the second in the series.
on 21 July 2014
Whilst I wouldn't put it in my top 3 books of all time i'm currently halfway through this and enjoying it enough to keep reading. Definitely worth a look if you like the synopsis.
on 16 October 2013
A brilliants dark story with some intriguing characters. I particularly liked that it has a strong heroin in Jezzet and that none of the characters are black and white.
on 4 March 2015
Thoroughly enjoyable read, I like the mix of characters and the storyline kept me interested all the way through, I shall be getting the rest of these books shortly.
on 1 September 2013
And clearly so. The series is a pleasure to read and thoroughly enjoyable. I would recommed. Yes it could be improved with better editing but Hayes has something...
on 13 May 2016
Apart from a few typo's that sometimes spoils the 'flow' of the story, I found this a very enjoyable read. Adventure, action, intrigue... What more could you need?
on 19 August 2013
Few typo's. The book itself is well paced and neatly written. You can identify with all the main characters and their flaws. Bought books 2 & 3. Loving the series
on 12 March 2014
I found this trilogy purely by accident and am so glad i have not missed them. All three books are so good, a must read. Language, violence and blood. Perfect.