Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Paloma Faith Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

1,615
The Hunger Games [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 December 2012
I have read all three books in the trilogy and loved every one of them. I am also an admirer of Jennifer Lawrence so I was keen to see the film. I saw the film in the cinema and liked it so much that I also bought the DVD as soon as it was released. I have no regrets - my money was well spent. The film has been praised highly and deservedly so, the production values are excellent and it offers terrific entertainment with an underlying thoughtful message.
on 7 September 2014
I absolutely loved the film when I saw it, and it prompted me to buy the book, which I love even more. The heroine, Katniss Everdeen comes across as complex, conflicted and a survivor, learning to do what must be done however awful it is. It has real parallels into the everyday lives of everyone who faces nothing but stark and awful choices.
on 1 May 2017
I'd heard a lot about the hunger games, didn't really know wat it was about but decided to watch it, and found it was actually something that I would normally like to watch. Very good first in the series, can't wait to watch second d one.
on 24 June 2017
I first saw this film a few years ago and decided to finish off the whole series.

Not bad but it lost it for me when it went all wierd in the city. Bizarre.
on 20 July 2017
Love it Love it Love it.... never get tired of watching it. What more can I say?
on 11 August 2017
Love this! Jennifer Lawrence is such a good actress in this series. Dark and action packed with a love story throughout. Something for everyone
on 3 August 2017
Great Film and postage was fast
on 29 September 2017
Love the hunger games
on 3 July 2017
Perfect. Thanks, Jose
on 17 November 2015
An unexpected gem of a film, didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did, Catniss Everdeen is a very believable heroin...and why does it make you want to take up Archery???