on 20 May 2013
I thought I would be able to stand the figures up on the cake but the design doesn't allow for that. Perhaps the product description should be changed to reflect the fact that they are flat pieces of paper. In addition, the product came without any instructions. I have never used this type of product before so would have welcomed instructions on how to apply it.
on 5 June 2013
Takes time to cut around the shapes which they dont tell you. Far too large for cupcakes and cheap looking would not recommend this product
on 10 February 2014
My son loved them. I could not see how you were meant to make them stand up. They did stay up pushed into butter icing.
on 8 May 2014
I gave these to my D in Law for Grandkids cakes. It took her ages to cut them out, thought they would have been perforated. Not a very sharp image either, but the kids still loved them. Ok for the money, quite thick but as said, too awkward to cut out
on 15 April 2015
Would no recommend. Not at any time did I read in a description that these ARE NOT pre cut!! Too big and don't stand. If already purchased you could try adding a little dot of icing sugar to the back and using a cocktail stick to stand them up.
on 5 March 2014
I ordered these as my son loves both lego and avengers, however I received 12 Superman characters, not all four designs even though the description states you will get 3 of each character. Not impressed, delivery was slow too.
on 5 August 2014
Product is nothing like the image on here. I received 12 Superman symbols and wanted a mix of all four as that was what was advertised. Incredibly disappointed as making these for my nephew's birthday.
on 29 July 2014
Colours are nothing like the colours in the picture, more like a faded photocopy. Also have to be cut out individually which is both difficult and time consuming. Product picture is very misleading.
on 10 May 2014
Looked great once cut out and placed on top of the cakes, children loved them! was a bit worried they would be to big but they looked fine and the kids enjoyed eating them!!
on 1 April 2014
After popping these onto tons cupcakes for my sons recent birthday party, I have to say they all went in about 1 minute - the kids LOVED them.