on 24 September 2013
It may not be glam, but it does the job perfectly, the trolley sleeve is great, I went for this colour, to complement the very bright Kipling spinner case that I used for my clothes and shoes. I thought they worked well together!
on 22 December 2013
Really nice bag, but beware as the bag is not a satchel as stated in Amazon's title, it is actually a vanity case. This was bought as a gift so slightly disappointing that it wasn't quite what I thought it would be. Make sure you read the description further down the page so that you know what you are getting.
As with all Kipling bags the quality is high and it does have lots of pockets. It doesn't look from the outside like a vanity case so could possibly still be used as a normal bag - if you put a bag insert in it.
Would have given it 5 stars but, because it wasn't what I was expecting, have only rated it 4 stars.
on 8 January 2014
bought for my work bag and used it evetyday. well protected and rain proof. color is perfect and a good size.
on 8 September 2014
I love this bag. I bought this bag to match my Kipling luggage and to use as a toilet bag. It's just perfect and has a sleeve so can slip over the handle of the suitcase.
on 1 January 2014
Nice big & I say again BIG bag to stuff with your shampoos, hair kit, make up, etc. It was way too big for me. But ideal for those who like a lot of pockets & elastic bits & a mirror
on 11 January 2014
This bag was great value for money, I paid £24 . . . . what a bargin! Great organisation, would be good to take on holidays!
on 11 February 2012
I'm very pleased with my purchase, the bag is bigger than I thought and has lots of handy pockets. Handle could be a little longer for cross body wear. Really bright vivid colour. Value for money, efficient delivery. Overall a great purchase.