on 28 June 2013
This bag is brilliant! Just the right size for everyday use without being too heavy once I have all my bits and bobs inside. The strap is wide and soft which makes it very comfortable to wear. I have embroidered my new bag to brighten it up a little bit and am really pleased with finished product which appears to be very sturdily made.
I would recommend this bag to everyone who wants a wipe clean, easy to use, everyday shoulder bag.
14 people found this helpful
on 9 July 2013
A lovely bright and cheerful design to Kipling usual standard. It is a fairly small across the shoulder bag but because of the design, expands well and I could get a surprising amount of stuff in it. There are 2 compartments, one zipped, the other closed by the overflap and magnetic clasp. In the zipped section there is the key cord, phone, diary & pen pocket with plenty of room for other valuables. My only disappointment is that there is no small inner zipped pocket which I usually put my lipgloss etc in. Otherwise , I am quite happy this bag.
on 6 March 2014
I have several Kipling bags in various colours and sizes and chose this one specifically with holidays in mind as it will hold all my holiday essentials, e.g. keys, sunglasses, camera, sun cream etc. This is the first pattern I have bought and am really pleased with the snake effect. The colour is good and goes well with all the denims/blues/purples in my wardrobe. A good buy at a good price.
My only criticism is I wish it had a second zipped section inside (or at the back).
on 2 April 2014
This bag is great, I am really happy with it. However, it is a bit darker in colour than the picture, not quite a red, it's more a maroon. But overall very happy. Can wear it over the body or on my shoulder. It does have a zip and a non zip compartment but I would have liked an inner small zipped pocket to keep more private things in, but still more than happy with it. Also the phone pocket is great, a wee bit larger than other bags which could not fit my phone with its case.
on 18 March 2017
Good bag for the money, shame it only lasted 7 months tho before the clasp broke, never mind it's brilliant for holding dog brushes now.
on 7 January 2014
i have a lot of kipling bags and this is one of the best.loads of room inside.i prefer a magnetic popprer to velcro.the price compared to other sites especially with free p&p makes this a good bargain.what impressed me the most was rhe great choice of colour yhr red is loveley and i am going to get a second color for the spring
on 28 March 2014
I received this bag very promptly it is just as described and just what I wanted it is a perfect size for me and stylish I shall be taking it away on holiday with me as my main bag as the colour will go with every thing I would recommend this to anyone who wants a medium sized bag .
on 22 March 2014
This is perhaps the fourth kipling bag I have purchased from amazon and they still live up to the quality I'd expect. An attractive but not too small across the body bag which can be used on holidays or any casual occasion where a backpack or anything bigger is not necessary. .
on 6 July 2014
Great bag, great size, great colour. Perfect size for a day to day handbag and the 2 separate compartments make this a nicely designed bag. It looks smaller than it is, I can fit loads of essentials inside. A great bag for Kipling collectors or first time Kipling purchasers alike!
on 25 April 2014
Bought for my wife who is an obsessive collector of handbags and particularly the sturdy and varied version made by Kipling. This is a particular favourite now, well made with more than adequate compartments. I guess the collection will continue to increase and I will continue to pay .