Customer reviews

on 13 May 2013
I've been looking forward to this album and it didn't disappoint. In fact, this is probably Rob Zombie's best album since The Sinister Urge back in 2001. As much as i enjoyed Hellbilly Deluxe 2, Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendour has more memorable songs with some great hooks that grab you straight away. The likes of Teenage Nosferatu Pussy, The Girl Who Loved The Monsters and the brilliantly named Ging Gang Gong De Do Gong De Laga Raga(yes, ive got the album infront of me!) are just pure Zombie; big riffs, catchy hooks and choruses, danceable beats and samples taken from obscure B-movies. If i was being picky then Rock and Roll(in a black hole) gets a bit repetitive and a cover of Grand Funk's We're An American Band, although decent, feels a bit filler-ish lodged between the brilliant White Trash Freaks and Lucifer Rising but thats not enough to stop this being a great album.
4 people found this helpful
on 28 June 2013
It is what I say above.

I think they now have a really good band, half of which was Mansons, but what is his loss is definitely Zombies gain, no wonder Manson has gone down the pan.

I can't actually say there is a bad track however there are some really awesome tracks that are really catchy and you can play again and again.

In my opinion it's Hellbilly Deluxe as no.1, this album no.2, Educating horses no.3 the rest are equally matched but still pretty cool.

Keep up with the good work Zombie and Co.
on 7 November 2015
Awesome album dead city radio is an awesome song the rest are great songs but that one for me stands out it was well worth buying, Rob Zombie never fails to write a decent album if your a Rob Zombie fan you should really consider purchasing this album if haven't already
on 25 July 2013
Ever since white zombie, I've been a fan of this fella. OK, he's a bit of a re-incarnation of Alice C, but the boombastica sounds are fare heavier and dramatic.

Recently missed his twins of evil tour with MM, but have to say, I really hope he continues to make music. Yes it's a little bit of leave your brain at the door and the lyrics aren't to be taken seriously, but honestly it's great fun and highly entertaining.
on 6 November 2016
Such a great album. One of my favourites
on 12 February 2015
Good album, but didn't enjoy as much as with the earlier albums.Couple of good songs, but find myself skipping tracks often.
on 21 November 2015
Very very good album everything you expect from master zombie
on 20 September 2013
i was recently browsing youtube and stumbled across dead radio by mr zombie and insantly loved it.after some deliberation i decided to buy the whole album and can honestly say its a great listen,catchy riffs and good well written songs,took me back too my youth as aposed to now where i actually look like a zombie.
on 14 May 2013
Mr Rob zombie at his best,started slowly to myself but quickly retained the old rob zombie with a hint of white zombie,a must for a zombie fan !
on 10 August 2015
brilliant, the shape of music to come