on 27 July 2014
I'll start by saying that the finished product looks great and I am really pleased with it. However I wouldn't say that the quality is any better than say an Argos flat pack wardrobe. Also, one reviewer of the alternative colour of this wardrobe posted that the delivery men build the wardrobe for you... well they didn't for me. It took two of us about 3-4 hours to build. You have been warned!

I would also add that I had some communication problems with the delivery company. They said they had left voice mail messages for me but I definitely didn't receive any. Luckily I was in when the wardrobe turned up unexpectedly.

Addendum to my review above...

I later an email from the company asking when their people could turn up and assemble the wardrobe for me. So it seems they do build it for you after all.

Communication could just do with being a whole lot better in my opinion.
on 20 February 2015
corner broken off after unpacking but its hidden so its bearable. The wardrobe looks stunning. The fitter was brilliant and the contact from them was excellent. Could do with another lower rail for shirts etc. Worth the money and it looks chic.
on 21 June 2015
I am very please with my 5 door wardrobe it looks great in my bedroom. The storage is perfect for what I need and the chap who assembled it for me put it together in about 4 hours. He was very efficient, I just provided him with tea.
I am going to buy another for the spare room but in white. Very,very pleased.