on 30 August 2013
this black sheeting was just the stuff i been looking for , put it down on very weedy area and covered with slate chippings, its done the job and no sign of a weed , and its been down some time now... the sheeting is tough and didnt tear from weight of the slate, i can reccomend this stuff if your looking for some good plastic sheeting....
on 1 June 2014
I Used this as weed control cover on my allotment. Good quality plastic. Does not tear easily. I think I will be able to reuse it next year
on 2 August 2014
Good quality plastic. I need another roll because my children had the great idea of rolling it out down a slope in our garden, pouring soapy water on it and using it as a water slide. Worked perfectly, they and their friends played all afternoon, so now that roll is 'the water slide'. I use it with duct tape to line car boots for trips to the tip and to cover my bricklaying. Excellent.
on 31 July 2014
I used it in March as a mulching sheet for a strawberry bed. It was easy to use and lay anchoring the sheeting down with plastic pegs. Over the next few months all went well and the sheeting stood up to the elements very well. However, over June and July the direct sunlight did its worse. On one day a light wind caused tears in the sheeting which spread all over. At the end of July I had to take it up. It had become very brittle and was basically useless. I only used half of what was purchased as I was going to extend the strawberry bedthis summer but it would be a waste of time as it will not last to the next strawberry season. It looks like I'll be using straw again!
on 27 May 2014
I bought the 2m x 100m roll for over £70. It was a while before I was able to transport it to our house in France. When we did, and un-rolled it, we found that it was only approx. 50m in length. Very annoying. We had to make use of what we had but we were hoping to cover the whole of our garden to reduce weeds. Now I have to source another roll (from another supplier) to finsih the job when we go back to France again. My advise, check as soon as delivered. I have always been pleased and successful with items bought on Amazon and this is the first time I have been let down. It won't stop me buying from this site, only this supplier
on 6 May 2014
I was very disappointed with the quality of this product very thin and we have had to put double layer of this product down, would not be purchasing again
on 5 October 2013
A good heavy product but still easy to handle and cut. It should give my old bench another year of life if recent weather is anything to go by.
on 25 January 2014
Very impressed with the product , used it for roof and it done its job well , pleased to have bought it
on 14 August 2014
Good quality product at a very good price. Highly recommended for general use, DIY and even certain type building requirements. I have been trying to source similar sheeting at local stores and building supply merchants without success, unless I pre-ordered and in a 100 meter roll quantity.
on 7 December 2013
Got this yesterday & i've started to put it down on to the garden bed & to be really honest i think its absolutely fantastic. The quality of it is number 1 its very strong & no weeds will get any light. I will be ordering more from this company. The price for this black sheeting Is SO cheap. Cheaper than any of the local stores. When you open it its so wide & the problem i have is theres awkward trees i have to go around but! thats a small problem. Worth EVERY penny. Buy this plastic you won't regret it.