on 1 April 2015
If I could give this 10 stars I would! It is absolutely beautiful for springtime wear and the price is just unbelievable! So gorgeous I bought the other colour too and have had so many compliments! My buy of the century!!! Thank you!!😊
on 13 April 2015
It is loose or may be it's clothe is slippery so it feels like. Sleeves are definitely larger, touching my fingers. Look wise, it doesn't look as decent faded green as showing in pic because green flowers are quite bright.
on 22 May 2014
Oh I love it, came early than expected. Tried it looks fantastic,,, I m very happy with the product. Lightweight ,,, perfect summer wear,
on 18 April 2015
Nice and light and comfortable, looks lovely but the stitches came out the next day from the the lining inside as like it hasn't been sewed with quality. Arrived on time .
on 5 October 2013
I can`t fault this lovely jacket. It is smart and looks modern. A good fit and would recommend for all seasons.
on 15 June 2015
I ordered two jackets , one of each colour in a size 12 . Fit was just right and the jackets are lovely , cant believe what great value these are for lightweight summer jackets. Would definitely recommend.
on 22 May 2015
Lovely quality & fully lined in black. Comfortable & a perfect fit for size 10. The perfect summer top & will go with all my crepe trousers as there are so many subtle colours. Highly recommended.
on 25 May 2014
I like this Jacket but found it to be rather narrow on upper sleeve. Not being too tall I preferred it a little shorter to go with straight dresses, so completely redesigned it by cutting some of the length off and putting extra material in under arm
and side upper seams. I have done dressmaking before and realise most people couldn't do or be bothered to do this.
on 23 April 2015
This jacket is lovely. It fits very well and is funky too. So far my colleagues have all complimented me on how lovely it looks. It is lightweight and great for the summer. Can't believe how good it is for what I paid.

Love it!
on 24 February 2015
I love this jacket!! Great quality, well made, perfect as a light wear, summer evening wear.