Customer reviews

Size: Single|Change

on 31 January 2015
Purchased as a replacement to a similar Panasonic twin set that we have had for some 6/7 years and that worked flawlessly until lately when buttons have stopped working.

We had high expectations however call quality is poor and muffled which has meant on occasion being unable to have a proper conversation using the phone.

Have returned for refund.
on 6 December 2016
Excellent. Easy to set up. Good clear white light screen. Buttons glow orange when in use. Nice sized phone. Good selection of ringtones (40). I purchased the single phone. Will update if any issues.
review image review image review image review image
on 4 March 2017
Good cordless phone, easy to set up convienent to use around the home. I needed to replace corded phone before I tripped over the lead which, would have happened eventually.
Handy to use as an extension even with other corded phones.
on 25 September 2017
These are very good phones. They have been through much in our house and still function very well.

The batteries hold charge for almost 2 days and the functionality for a basic phone such as these are very good.
on 12 December 2016
Very good product, easy to set up and use. Good quality reception. Far better than previous BT cordless phone.
on 21 September 2017
Bought these phones for one of our shops as we need to take telephone orders but when we had re arranged all the cables and plugged them in one on the displays were not working. Due to being really busy it was easier for me to order another phone and have it delivered by another company than wait and go through the exchange process. I have now taken it home as not so important that the display isnt working but the choice of ring tones are not very good. Bring back my old phone .....
on 15 February 2015
Neat little good value unit .Simple to set up and us on a daily basis. One problem we have found is that , for incoming calls, the 'phone cuts over to our answer machine after only 5 rings which can be very inconvenient and we have missed a few calls as a result. I do not see a way of adjusting this feature which is disappointing and frustrating.
on 24 October 2014
These are the best telephones I have had, easy to use and the reception is very clear and you can alter the volume easily, also the speaker phone is very good. It took a while to set them up, but once you had set up one, the other was easy, especially when setting up the phone book as when you have done one you find it has duplicated it to the other phone which is very helpful.
on 29 March 2017
Very poor quality sound in comparison with old BT units replaced. I take few calls so will live with these items. But cannot recommend them.
on 16 March 2017
Great quality pair of phones and with all the features you will need.