Format: Audio CD|Change

on 24 August 2013
Is this a debut album? Its quality is outstanding! I can't wait for the next one. THIS JESSIE CAN REALLY SING. Amazing tones in her voice, and subtlety.

What I like about this album is its 80s feel. Night Light, when I first heard it, reminded me a little of Donna Summer, a little of Aretha. The live-lounge version of that song is even richer than the album version - a complete must-hear!

It's worth getting the deluxe version for the additional tracks, I don't normally bother but the different versions of the song work well enough to make them sound completely unique from their original formats.

Get it, get it now, listen and relaaaaaaaax.
on 3 May 2013
I bought this album on a whim because I had heard a couple of tracks on YouTube- now I can't turn it off :)
JW Has such a beautiful voice and can do so much with it.
Brilliant album - well worth buying :)
on 27 December 2015
I don't think it's as good as Tough Love but still a good album. See what comes next.
Update: needs a few listens to appreciate. Played CD subsequently on hi-fi kit and was infinitely better compared to MP3 version so maybe 5 stars.
on 12 July 2015
Having received this as a birthday present, I can honestly say, that Jessie Ware is quite a good singer. I would not have chosen this, but my husband, thought I would appreciate it. I shall be looking out for more CDs in the future.
on 29 May 2013
This as to be one of my best buys not because it was at an incredible price but because the tunes are great ! Jessie's voice is silky smooth and lyric's are fantastic and it is also it's an album you can dance to wow ! have not stopped playing it !
on 16 August 2014
I feel in love with her new song tough love... so i did a search being it was my first time hearing her voice... and buying the CD with Auto Rip... was a steal of a deal...love it... love it... love it...
on 29 May 2013
This is impressive for a first album. There are some powerful tracks here. Such a shame that the original art cover is no more available in digital format. If you like Love Deluxe bye SADE.
on 4 July 2013
Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, but she has a voice to match her looks.

Sit back, relax and enjoy!
on 21 May 2013
Purchased after listening to the clip of the first track and 3 full tracks later I am not disappointed. It's just so easy to listen to. If your a fan of Sade as I certainly was back in the day, Jessie Ware is worth a listen. She has a distinctive style which is retro and yet fresh! It's the sort of music to listen to with a glass of wine and your arm around the one you love!
The album is playing while I write this and I think it will be transferred to my player for future listens. Its a keeper!
on 8 July 2013
This album sounds really great, it might not be to everyone tastes but I love the synthy nature of a lot of the tracks. Sounds really great through some good headphones. Ideal to help me work! :-)