Customer reviews

Size: 220 ml|Colour: Pink|Change
Price:£9.52 - £15.99

on 28 August 2014
These have yet to arrive, however I have ordered these as spares for grandparents house after buying a cow & bird cup in this range & finding out they are truly non-spill! Here is my review for the other ones I already have!
I have been trying & failing to wean my 17month old off bottles for milk, and have been desperately been searching for a truly non-spill cup with handles, but either found they leaked or he didnt like them & refused to drink! (example of both was the TT non-spill cup!)
After trying a LOT of other "non spill" cups and finding they were all lying!, i was recommended the Anyway Up range. What put me off was the price however I realise its SO worth it when something actually works! There are no leaks whatsoever despite holding upside down against clothes, dropping, & vigorous shaking! On the 3rd night I felt so confident that I left one in his cot for the night & could hear him help himself each time he woke up!
I now have 3 cow cups & 4 bird cups so each set of grandparents has one!
The ONLY thing I will say is if you fill it right up with hot milk & turn it upside the pressure from the heat makes the milk spurt out, but all you need to do is suck a bit out to take the edge off then its fine.
on 28 August 2014
I now have 3 cow cups & 4 bird cups so each set of grandparents has one!
The ONLY thing I will say is if you fill the cow cup right up with hot milk & turn it upside the pressure from the heat makes the milk spurt out, but all you need to do is suck a bit out to take the edge off then its fine.
on 14 November 2014
Definitely the only brand of sippy cups I would bother spending money on now... The only truly non-leaking, and by far the easiest to keep clean (no little nooks to try and clean in)
on 14 July 2014
This is the second cup of this type. It's the only one that works for my wee man! No chance of spilling, no matter how much abuse it gets, great cup for my boy!
on 11 December 2013
My dd will now ask for drinks when she can have them in this cup. They don't spill, it's very well made and there's no silly valve to have to wash.
on 22 October 2013
After trying numerous brands this has been by far the best for both ease of use and lack of spillage.
on 21 September 2014
The anywayup bird cup is fantastic, I have three now in different colours and my daughter gets on really well with them and they really don't drip. it is just a single pack though, not a two pack!. The company were very quick to respond when I emailed them though and refunded me the difference. I thought the price was too good for two!
on 1 November 2014
The product description says 2 pack but I only received one. But more importantly - they leak. I've got the blue bird cups too and they also leak. A steady drip if I hold them upside down. Very nice looking cups and the kids love them but no good to me if they're going to leak. Very disappointing.
on 3 January 2015
I struggle to get the lid to fully line-up so it's not entirely leak proof, I wonder if this is user error but I haven't found a way around it! I do like the way the spout never touches the floor though when it's dropped due to it's curved design
on 3 February 2015
The cup really is leak-proof, however it is SO leak-proof, that even I, an adult, struggle to suck any liquid out of it - that is how much sucking power is required to drink out of it. My little one couldn't use it :(