on 11 May 2017
Great pump for commuting

This pump does what it is designed for, which is to be portable and pump your inner tube up to about 60 psi, enough to be rideable, it's not meant to be your main pump for your bike, which from reading some of the other reviews, people were expecting this tiny pump to get them to 110 psi no issues...

I use it when I get a flat on the road, change the inner tube, and pump up the new one (I hate patch repair kits), I have a track pump at home for reaching 110 psi easy, which are like £10... so if that's what you need it for, get one of those.

On a different note, the gauge works well, if installed properly the bracket screws to the frame, and the velcro strap really secures the pump in place, it seems reasonably well made, and finally, getting to 60 psi isn't difficult, trying to get past it is though

Like I said, good for getting you home after a puncture...
on 23 December 2016
I would not recommend you inflate your road bike tyres to their full 130psi with this, as you'll have lost half the day and won't have the energy to actually do any cycling afterwards. However, it is a lifesaver for when you have a flat and need to put in just enough air to get you safely back home! It's very light and tucks away nicely on a water bottle mount.
on 4 September 2016
Excellent quality for a small pump. Can be set up for either presta or schrader.
I've only given 4 stars as mine came missing the velcro strap that holds it in the bracket, but quality of pump is a 5 star.
on 12 May 2017
Surprisingly powerful pump for such as small size. I have had no problems with it in the short time I have had it. Take it with me for each ride. I sometimes bungee strap it to the bikes carrier; other times I put it in a pocket! It also comes with its own mount but I don't need it.
on 15 July 2017
The pump is very light. I carry it in a backpack but could fasten it to the bike with the supplied bracket and velcro fastening strap. Changing the valve attachment was a little confusing at first, but follow the instructions closely and it's easy enough. It pumps my tyre easily but I am not sure how it would fair with a very high-pressure tyre. The one-star loss is because the pressure gauge is tiny and hard to read. It might be better if it had different colour bands to make it easier to gauge pressure.
on 2 April 2017
Great mini pump will pull you out of a hole the mount is off to one side so gets in the way and the velcro strip is to small for my frame doesn't reach around. Also says it free shipping but cost me a extra fiver
on 31 March 2017
When arrived was difficult to understand how it works. But when you learn, you see how easy. And its really small. You can take with you anywhere
on 13 March 2017
Not expecting much for the price but the build quality is very good and the unit takes up so little space
Worked perfectly on my bike
on 22 July 2017
The conversion to Presta is not entirely clear, there is a metal spring which is not mentioned in the instructions.

Otherwise, useful for topping up a tyre and checking the pressure with the gauge.
on 17 March 2017
Love this little mini pump. The pressure gauge is such an advantage. With a bit of work you can get 90psi had it several weeks and no problems.