on 18 July 2017
I have been reading this for a couple of weeks now and it never seems to end. I didn't expect much but haven't been disappointed with any of the stories. They have all gripped me in their different ways. Some of them are a little way out but, it's great to reads something out of the ordinary.
on 7 November 2014
These are really great horror stories. Hated reading them, but couldn't put the book down! Brilliant!
on 16 January 2016
ok
on 6 June 2013
What an amazing set of books, all of them had me grimacing at one point or another and thoroughly enjoying those grimaces. I especially liked the books Fresh Meat and All Hallow's Eve, both unique and intriguing. I couldn't put them down and had to read them from cover to cover in one sitting, separately of course. I don't normally read horror stories, am more of a regency novel/romantic novel reader, but these books caught my attention from beginning to end and I really would recommend them.
on 4 November 2013
I would like to say great things about "don't read after dark" but I can't because I haven't read it!!!
on 7 November 2013
The description implies a collection of stories but in fact it is a continuous theme from the first one. I got bored and gave up about half-way through the second. Too far-fetched to be really interesting/
on 7 June 2014
Purchased this purely based on the collection title but am now wondering why l bothered. What a load of tosh. Struggled through the first three just to see if things could get anymore ridiculous and was not disappointed. Started the remaining books but just could not be bothered to complete them. As far as I am concerned these are writers to avoid and keeping the lights on does you no favours - turn them off as you will not miss anything!!!
on 29 August 2014
A set of four generic and rather bland serial-killer novellas. There is nothing original or remarkable about any of them.
They are 'gory' but then so is the meat counter at Tescos. That doesn't make it scary.

The first of the four is the best, but any one of them could have been written by a year 10 student in English.
on 13 October 2013
Club death story is missing after chapter 3..? Was just getting into it.....one star till fixed....good stories like her style...
on 9 June 2014
Some were very good and some were very average, but for the price they make perfect holiday reading. None of them are going to stretch 'the little grey cells'.