Customer reviews

Colour: Red|Size: Double|Change

on 18 October 2016
Absolutely love it! Very pretty, quite large so will fit a kingsize bed. Gorgeous design, one side of the bedspread is floral and the other side is baby blue and white polka dots. On the packaging it says the bedspread is £75 so at £20 it is definitely a bargain! Great quality, doesn't look cheap, looks expensive, I have been trying to find matching pillowshams but I have yet to find them. I highly recommend it. Abslutely beautiful and I would buy another bedspread again from Catherine Lansfield as I love this so much. It even comes in a little carry bag which I have re-used to store some beauty products in.
on 30 May 2017
This duvet set, I bought it as it is by a good range and cheap!! Catherine Lansfield is ALWAYS a well made range never had a bad one yet i bought this one for the colour and the flowery design too but it is a shame the flowers when you get it are very thin in colour not very bright at all. ...Shame it could have been a very nice duvet other than that, the bedspread is not much better either...SHAME
on 29 October 2013
These curtains are really nice and the material so soft

Would highly recommend

Really look great along with matching duvet cover
on 7 January 2017
I absolutely love the colour pattern and design of this. U
nfortunately the quality could be better. I had to send the 1st one back due to a fault with fasters and although no original fault with the replacement, I have washed it twice and it is already bobbling- disappointing as love everything else about it!
on 30 March 2017
I am so happy I bought this, it looks and feels lovely. It gives a fresh clean look to the bedroom. Excellent value for money and you can't beat getting into soft cotton sheets after a tiring day. It's exactly as it looks in the picture.
on 21 May 2017
I have had this duvet cover for a little over a month and it has already ripped in 3 places after being washed 3 times! It's definitely not my washing machine because the bottom sheet is fine and so are my extra pillow cases. I would stay away, unless I got a faulty product.
review image
on 22 December 2015
i bought these to go with the bedding of the same design and the colours were identical - they wash well but, they don't hang right, i had to get the scissors and sewing machine out - the linning is attached wrongly to the curtain fabric so it twisted round and made the curtain edge look terrible
the curtains are also pretty thing even with thing linning, light comes streaming through.
on 7 September 2017
Love the colours in this set and they wash very well. Don't like the push fastenings on the cover as one doesn't work and will not hold together and the material is not very thick. Overall though for the price I am pleased and think they are good value.
on 16 November 2016
Gorgeous curtains, flowers look a tad bigger on mine but cannot complain, some reviews mentioned their thin material but was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the material and the brilliant price I paid for them I think they look really nice up and I was happy with free next day delivery too.
on 19 April 2013
Well made a very good value for money would have preferred ring tops but hey ho! Nice and light without letting too much light in in the morning