on 16 January 2014
This was bought with the Stackers jewellery box as a gift for me at Christmas. Thought it would be very useful for bangles and watches but have found that my bangles stand too tall (even in the deepest "stacker") and because I have slim wrists the watches are very difficult to "squeeze" on to the pad. Others may not have the same problems, The product is well made.
on 11 May 2015
Looks nice, feels nice and the colours match the picture and the inside of the box BUT it's far too big. I have, like many women I'm sure, fairly small wrists. However I tried to put my dad's watch on this and it was a tight fit even then! It's just too wide. Most bracelets wouldn't fit and elasticacted ones were stretched almost to breaking point. Watches with a buckle could probably be put on it but watches made of links as most modern watches are just wouldn't fit as they can't be made any bigger than the wrist they have been altered to fit!! i managed to force my watch on it after a lot of effort but it was very squashed, didn't look good and looked like it could damage my rather expensive watch so I took it straight back off. Anyway it is very nice but I wouldn't bother unless you have large wrists.
on 24 February 2015
Utter waste of money. I bought it to put all my elasticated bracelets on and watches in the deep stacker box but the pad is so thick that you can't put your watches on it anyway (unless you have chunky wrists) and if you put bracelets on it the lid of the stacker box above doesn't sit right since its too chunky. A complete waste of money. It needs to be much thinner to allow room around it for the watches/bracelets to sit right.
on 30 October 2014
This is an add-on that goes with the Stackers deep section tray. I thought I was being a bit frivolous when I purchased it, but now that it's here and I'm using it, I'm glad that I did. By keeping a selection of watches and bracelets on it, I am freeing up other slots in my tray. Plus, it looks classy.

Stackers are an excellent jewellery storage solution: the trays are well made, the set is beautiful to look at, it all fits together perfectly, and I can expand and customise according to need. I have a black with raspberry pink lining supersize set.
on 9 March 2014
Good item - but either needs to be a little less fatter or the stackers boxes need to be a bit higher. If you put chunkier watches such as Rotary or Fossil on the pads the top box rests on the watches. Works fine though with ladies dress watches.
on 10 January 2016
Stackers are simply great!
Simple, but elegant looking design. Very practical for storaging different jewellery and accessoires by combining and extending with additional boxes.
I love them and recommend them!
on 13 August 2014
Great way to display my watches and bracelets. So much easier to pick out what I want to wear. Just a touch too thick for many of my bracelets to clasp around without squeezing and distorting the pad.
on 12 May 2014
They were compact they looked like they would do what they said and stack which they do very well. There was nothing I could find to dislike. Good value for money and they don't take up a lot of space.
Yes I would recommend this product.
on 8 January 2014
Perfect for keeping all your bracelets tidy, great service too. Arrived within 2 days of ordering. Would to back to this company for more Stackers products. They have emptied a very untidy cupboard and I can now find all my jewellery.
on 24 May 2014
Love my jewellery box, gorgeous, well made, so practical. I bought this to organise my jewellery which was all over the house in different little boxes & bags !!!! Finally have all of my jewellery in one place.

See one answered question