TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 May 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
The cover feels really nice, not to hard & not to soft and is water proof on both sides, one side has a quilted pattern. The mattress is nice and firm and the foam feels dense to say it is only 5cm deep.
I like the zip to take the cover on & off, makes it simple to take off and wash, but should just need wiping down in the event of an accident. Even though it isnt actually cotton but polypropylene, it still feels like it is & while being waterproof it will protect the mattress from accidents while being comfy for the baby.

Light enough to transport about with the travel cot, we just slot it behind the front seats of the car, in the back.
We left the last layer of polythene on to keep the mattress clean while transporting it to & from the in laws, we tuck the polythene bag in the carry all bag that the travel cot comes with , out of the way.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 30 May 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My parents bought a travel cot from amazon- the infantastic Baby bed/travel cot (green) for our daughter to use at their home which they are pleased with but needed a decent mattress for sleeping.

This baby's first mattress is a perfect fit, snug to the edges with no gaps, is solid and firm (as recommended for baby safety & development) and of a decent thickness to be a longer term sleeping solution say in the day rather than the odd overnight.
This was important as other mattresses we've seen curve up when blankets etc are tucked in properly which is obviously a dangerous hazard to a baby.
Overall I'm delighted with this mattress and would recommend as a perfect partner to the infantastic travel cot, just a shame it's not organic.
on 14 July 2014
We got this as a replacement mattress for a travel cot. We still haven't moved our 9 month old into his own room due to him being a bit unsettled with teething so he sleeps on this mattress every night. We're pleased with the mattress but it does have a dent where his head is. The mattress in his proper cot is a lot better and he is going there next week!
on 1 March 2016
My sister bought this mattress in readiness for her new arrival. Although she haven't used it yet I would say that the quality of the mattress is excellent value for money. she's now on her second child and have spent a fortune on expensive mattresses in the past but this mattress does the job for a fraction of the price.

It is great that it has a removable cover which you can wash, it is so important when the inevitable leaks and spills happen!

Overall a great mattress at a great price.

100% would recommend this product for quality of item and value for money
on 24 April 2014
Excellent for an extra layer of comfort whilst away from home. This mattress is comfy enough for my 18 month old without having to sleep on a hard travel cot base.
This looks to be a great first mattress for a travel cot. It arrived on time and was well packaged. It's difficult to say whether it is good to sleep on as my 5 month old grandson isn't in a position to converse! Time will tell whether it's comfortable for him when he comes to stay. The reason I chose this one was because it had excellent reviews.
on 26 August 2014
Excellent purchase, baby was very comfortable. The only tiny downside was there was a small gap round the edges, so I had to roll towels up so my son didn't get his head wedged! He had the whole matress to sleep on, but typically I would find him down a gap!
on 31 July 2016
love this mattress, very soft, very comfy and my little guy is very pleased with it. we actually got it to go in the travel cot as the base for that is, like others very hard with little support. Now that we have this mattress he is happy in either the travel cot or his normal cot.

delivery was very quick and arrived on time,

the mattress is reversible and you can take the cover off to wash it too, the site advises to only wash at 60 so i suggest having a mattress protector in place too

my little one gets very hot and he can over heat very quickly, this mattress advertises that it is made wth a100% polyester fibre pad which helps to regulate temperature.
its also hypoalegenic which is another great selling point

overall a great mattress at a bargain price
on 6 August 2014
The mattress was too big for my mother care travel bed . But after cutting it to fit the bed . It's amazing thick enough for my baby . We only use it downstairs during the day , as he has a baby cot upstairs .
on 26 October 2015
Nice travel baby mattress. My baby boy slept on it well. I just had to air the foam a bit (took the cover off for a few days) as it had a really plastic smell. after airing for a few days it was fine!