Size: X-Small|Colour: Navy|Change

on 18 May 2016
I keep this in my bike bag along with the Regatta waterproof trousers that I have had for three years. Both pack to a very small size. The trousers are just as waterproof as they were when I bought them, and this coat looks like it will keep its properties for just as long.
on 20 November 2015
I've spent time and money on jackets and waterproofing chemicals only to find they are most often showerproof rather than water proof. There is a world of difference, as my soaked hair and jumpers will attest. The only truly waterproof coat I've ever had is a Barbour riding coat which is a bit cumbersome for dog walking. This ultra-light rainproof jacket packs into a small bag and is indeed waterproof.
on 28 May 2016
I bought this for my 16 year old son for school (to keep in his bag for emergency use in fine weather). It fits him fine (he is 6 foot tall and very thin), however I think the sleeves could be a little longer. If he were any taller he'd need the large size not the medium I bought him.
on 18 July 2016
I bought this for my son to be able to take out and about with him in case of sudden weather changes, snd it's ideal. It's very lightweight and packs down to a really small size very easily. Of coutse, the main thing with any raincoat is that it actually keeps you dry, and this does that very well indeed. He's previously had experiences of coats that offer little protection should you get caught in anything more than a light shower but no such problems with this coat.
on 15 November 2015
This was a bargain and is well made. Fits OK, I ordered one larger than I needed so I can wear a fleece or two when it is really cold. Seems good quality with taped seams and all you would expect from a rain jacket and very light to carry. No leaks so far. It is a little bit sweaty, not as breathable as my expensive waterproof shell, but as this is for the car and £10, I think it is a fantastic bargain.
on 9 June 2016
Excellent waterproof Jacket that does the job it's meant to do and that's to keep you dry. Excellent value for money and delivery was speedy. It also comes with a bag to store it in so it uses very little storage space. Overall I have no complaints.
on 12 October 2013
Have worn this is heavy rain, and stayed dry!! Fits perfectly...delivery was spot on, I particularly like it can be folded in it's own 'little' pouch which hardly takes up ANY room in either a rucksack, or bag, VERY HANDY item to have!
on 21 August 2015
Great product for the price and yes it is waterproof, so it does the job admirably. I wore mine on the bike in quite heavy rain and it kept me dry wonderfully well. One small point (and hence only 4 stars) the jacket it advertised as 'breathable' but in fact I found I sweated quite a lot having had it on for an hour or so. That said I was cycling so the jacket may be fine if you only intend wearing while walking.
on 25 August 2015
The quality is very good and the price excellent. All items fit as expected. One additional point to make is that the bag each item comes in is large enough to fit the contents back into. Often this is not the case and wrestling is required to put things away. No wrestling needed with these items thank goodness.
on 14 September 2015
Very good quality , comfort and price -having worn it on recent Holocaust research at Buchenwald Concentration Camp on a hot humid ,dusty day with a chance of a thunderstorm. Also the Mittal Bau Dora Concentration Camp inside massive cold/damp caves with Nazis V rockets were built .

Great for casual wear