on 25 November 2013
The delivery service was first class,the heater itself is brilliant,it gives out a lot of heat,just on the first setting.
I was pleasantly surprised by how good it works,also how streamlined it is.
So pleased with my purchase.
on 18 November 2015
I bought two of these for extra heat in the winter. Not only do they give me headaches and it seems a little weird that you need the window open when you use them but also they seem to be making my house damp. My wooden doors have swollen and my laptop screen has mist in it. Neither of these things happened before I started using them :(
on 11 December 2013
This item arrived quickly and was well packaged. I found it easy to attach the hose and regulator, with the help of some washing up liquid as it takes a bit of strength to push the hose on. When I first switched it on I was very disappointed as the burner made a tremendous noise and the element did not heat up. I tried it a few times, then contacted the supplier. They couldn't have been more helpful and gave me instructions for the return of the heater and said they would send a replacement. As it turned out, this wasn't necessary as the heater began to work perfectly. I suspect there may have been some dust in the burner that simply burned off. It is a smart looking heater and moves easily. It's not too tinny and cheap looking like some are. It throws out a good heat and can easily be moved around. It will be a life saver if we ever have a power cut, or if the energy companies keep putting up prices.
on 9 October 2013
Nice too look at, works like a dream, Should heat any large room without a problem, Should cut our heating bills as we only need
to heat the room we are using and not the whole house
on 22 November 2013
Very pleased with the purchase, paid the extra for the express delivery and the product arrived the next day, up and running now and feeling the benefits during this cold spell of weather.
on 26 January 2013
Great heater and easy to use and move around. Choice of 3 heat settings. Ideal for workshop, shop or conservatory.
on 7 January 2013
The heater does a great job of heating and is easy to use. I've had it for about a month and have had no problems.
on 20 March 2017
purchased heater from a2zdiscounts but when heater arrived and I tried to light it it would not stay alight so I returned it for a refund and having contacted seller to ask when I would get my refund he told me that he had sent for a gas bottle to test heater. Now I would have thought that the heater should have been tested before sending out the rubber hose should have been tested for leaks and the fire lit to make sure it worked okay but it seems a2zdiscounts did not test heater so I would advise anyone who is thinking of buying a heater from any seller should first ask if it has been tested before parting with your money.
on 7 December 2013
Purchased this on behalf of a friend.
Was delivered in super fast time even though it was just standard delivery. Well packed in the box, not a dent or a mark on it.
The only wee niggle was it was a mission trying to get the hose onto the fitting in the back of the fire. It was easy enough fitting the other end to the regulator though.
If you purchase this fire, stick the end of the hose in a cup of boiling water for a couple of minutes to soften it and it pops onto the fire fitting much easier :-)
on 15 January 2013
Good value for money compact and slim.Well made no sharpe edges.Llight weight,easy to wheel around.Three heat settings.Would recoment to a friend.