on 4 November 2013
Have got these gloves for my winter commute and they are very good

Well fitting, very warm, high vis and useful grips on the fingers for changing gears and braking

These are a good piece of kit and essential for the rider who will be going out between November and March and wants to arrive with warm and dry hands

Only down side, the inner lining can easily be pulled out when you take the gloves off and is next to impossible to put back in
on 17 July 2017
Really warm and very visible when in low light or poor visibility. The inside thermal lining is excellent and providing you take the gloves off carefully the inside lining does not come out of the glove. I find the fingers just a little bit thick for easy gear changing, but they still work well and I can move my fingers well. The cuffs stop the wind going up my sleeve and overall these gloves are great and do the job I wnated them for. Not tried them in the rain yet though.
on 19 May 2017
Grippy and warm glove that seems well made. Slightly tight on my hands and does not breathe at all so hands very sweaty after a ride which is a major problem to dry out! Probably fine if you take it easy.
VINE VOICEon 1 February 2015
These gloves kept me reasonably warm on a -2 degrees bike ride however they are definitely not breatheable. It was like stepping back in time by 10 years before I had discovered goretex. My hands in the end got cold because they were so sweaty.

Also they are not cushioned so I did find my hands aching a bit after a 2 hour bike ride.

Great for a teenager cycling to school on a short ride.
on 21 August 2017
kept my hands warm in the winter and they ARE water proof.
on 3 February 2014
Bought these gloves after reading other reviews. Held back from using them until the temperature dropped (below 5 degrees).
Yes, keep the fingers warm, are comfortable to wear, and are waterproof. I would recommend these to others, but can't commit on their longevity yet. But looking forward to when temperatures fall below freezing..........
on 28 October 2015
Good quality but a bit too warm for me
on 6 November 2013
This is just what i`ve been looking for, i`ve been looking at the reviews of lots of different gloves and whilst most have good reviews many had some poor ones regarding either warmth, quality or fit.

I bought these for the cycle to and from work , they are waterproof , hi viz and warm.
When they arrived I couldn`t wait to try them out, gear changing is no problem at all. They have excellent grips on all the right places, I can pick up a pint glass whilst wearing them with no worry at all that it will slip out of my hand.

Hands may get slightly sweaty when wearing them but to be honest every review I had read on waterproof gloves of this type had at least one comment as such so I think it is just the price you have to pay for keeping the rain out really.

The picture on here doesn`t do justice to how bright a yellow they are, they`re perfect in that respect for these long dark winter months in Scotland this time of year.

I would recommend these for sure, I spent a little more than I had wanted to but having read through many a review for other gloves they are actually worth every penny considering how useful they are day to day.

I hope my review has been helpful.
on 6 January 2015
I got these over the sale period; I like the fit and that they are bright but there are two downsides to these
1) They are not that warm and you do need a liner.
2) They are not waterproof at all - maybe shower proof; but going out on the weekend in the rain they were drenched and my hands were freezing. The also took over 24 hours to dry.
on 14 January 2014
These gloves are great but i find that they do make my hands sweat alot and thats just after 30 minute ride to work so need to be dried before i use them again otherwise they would get 5 stars