on 14 February 2015
Worked well for a whole year. Admittedly, I do not strain it so much as the plug remains in the socket and the wire is plugged in. However, after a year or so the divider between the two USB ports has fallen apart and the white plastic which protects the USB pins has also fallen off. I tried to epoxy it back on, but it was futile.

As for charge rates, its not bad for 2x1A, although it could be better. I got a full 700mA on a 2m cable (but I can get 1A on other chargers).
on 1 April 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin. It either charges one item really fast or two items fairly fast. Well made, solid. Very happy with the item
on 16 July 2014
Annoying buzz introduced to the speakers I was powering with this, so a bit of a disappointment
on 4 September 2013
I read several scary reviews about other dual USB charger plugs (not working, blowing up etc) and was starting to give up finding one that worked. Then I came across this one; the high number of positive reviews along with the reasonable price meant I took a chance and bought two...

My original plan was to use one at work, as I have limited power sockets and have several USB devices to power (one is my iPhone 5 which won't charge via my company laptop). I had no problem using this, the plug worked perfectly.

However, where I am most impressed is at home charging my other devices. I have found some single USB plugs that have struggled with my sons iPad 1, but this did the trick no problem. As well as that, my iPhone 5 charged quickly at the same time. Perfect!

If I have one gripe it is that it can get warm when charging two power-hungry devices, but what do I expect from a charger? This is certainly not enough of an issue for me to reduce the rating down from 5 stars. I'm sure there are similar plugs that work just as well, but after the horror stories I have read on other products, I'm more than happy with this choice and have recommended this product to colleagues and friends.
on 16 June 2013
I have been looking for a charger that will charge 2 iPads simultaneously for ages. have tried several other products that didn't cut the mustard but this one does what it says on the box!!
on 13 June 2013
If you are looking for quality Power Adapter Charger, I think this product is for you. Arrived safely and quickly, in good condition and works perfectly. Easy to use does what it says and eliminates lots of fiddling for charging up suitable devices.
on 16 June 2013
Nice to see a bit of kit that does exactly what it says on the tin. One of the very few transformers that actually packs enough grunt to charge the ipad without struggling. Thanks!
on 22 January 2014
Appears to only give 1A to each socket even if only powering one device. Connected my Note 10.1 and it wouldn't charge. Connected my phone and it did.

Would have been nice to give 2A to a single port if required. Loses one star
on 10 February 2014
One thing to note with this is that whilst you can charge 2 things at once the output drops to 1 amp when 2 items are connected - you only get a 2 amp output when one single item is charging
on 12 June 2013
This USB to mains charger adapter is so much cheaper than the Apple one. If you are worried that it is therefore cheap and flimsy, don't. It is good quality, it works, and it is reliable. This product is very well made and works very well a product I shall recommend to my friends very pleased with the product.