on 21 June 2013
A great value charger. Tried it with ipad3, Blackberry 9900, Nexus 4, HTC One. Will charge any two of them together at the same time. Saves space and wall sockets as well. Excellent product.

April 2014: I've now got three of these. They work with iPad Air, iPhone 5 and 5c , Samsung S3 and Nexus 7. A great product
41 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 13 November 2015
I ordered this because I discovered that the Raspberry Pi 2 needs a 2A power supply. I was wondering why my Pi 2 had a multi-coloured blob on the screen with the previous 1A adapter. Now I know!

Anyway... Thus adapter turned up promptly, looks exactly like the picture, and seems to work perfectly. The coloured blob is gone, and my Pi 2 has been running continuously for over 24hrs without a problem. I can confirm that the adapter is not completely silent, but emits a very low hum, although to be fair I had to put my ear within 15cms of it to hear this hum. On the other hand it runs very cool, almost like it is not actually on as I can feel very little heat coming from it. The adapter also has a small LED power indicator. While this LED is clearly visible, it is not intensly, room illuminating, bright like some other adapters I own.

In summary, this 2A USB adapter works with Rasberry Pi 2's and as a result I have ordered another couple of them.
on 17 December 2013
Well i love the idea of this plug but, when i tried charging my kindle fire HD or nexus 5 (not at the same time) it made both of their touchscreens fail to respond to input. while charging. Which isnt the best of concepts as i like to be able to use my devices still while charging them.

I do not know if i just have a faulty one, currently this one is going back as i dont want it to damage my devices if it has voltage issues.

I will update this review if i find out more.

*** Update ***

The seller has refunded the money no questions asked, so i cannot fault their service at all. Its just a shame i was unlucky enough to get a faulty one.
on 26 November 2013
Items arrived quickly and work as described - really handy with so many gadgets needing a micro USB/ iPhone charger cable and more needing a 2a feed to charge quickly. Note that if 2 cables are used at the same time the unit drops to 2 x 1a.
10 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 1 September 2014
This is advterised as delivering "Output current : Dual USB 2Aamp", however it doesn't. It only delivers 1Amp (1000mA) on one port and a measly 500mA on the other port.

This means it will charge your iPad and iPhone at half the speed the official Apple chargers will.
7 people found this helpful
on 11 January 2015
I would strongly recommend that NO ONE buys this product. The 'divider' mechanism between the two usb socket is very fragile, it appears to be very INTOLERANT to anything other than a perfect 'in-line pull' to disconnect the cable from the socket (when only one cable is plugged in). This product was broke within 3 days of use. I notice that there are other similar products on the market that appear to have more material separating the two usb sockets. I assume that they would be more robust.
The product looked good when taken out of the packet, but essentially I feel it is a flawed design.
One person found this helpful
on 20 November 2013
I purchased this product for my daughters iPhone 5 along with a very reputable dock. This was one of three listed under Prime. After reading the reviews and despite some reservations at the low cost, I ordered it. Well what a great piece of equipment does exactly what it says. No overheating at all all in all a 1st class product at a first class price. Thasnk you for being a great supplier at F1-Gadgets a+++++
on 2 August 2014
Will only charge one device at a time, plug in iphone and it starts to charge, plug in ipad it fails to charge. A 2 port charger which only charges 1 device is kind of pointless, charging time on the one device which does charge is extremely slow, useless. V slow response from seller, avoid.
One person found this helpful
on 18 November 2014
Very handy. after nine months one of the spokes broke off, not sure whether due to rough handling our just not that the plastic wasn't strong enough, probably a mixture of both! But with careful handling it should be fine. Did a good job of charging my phone and Kindle, although obviously if you have them both charging at the same time then they take longer to charge.
on 11 April 2014
Such a useful idea and one that will save pounds in baggage allowance and volume when travelling. Sturdy product, delivered promptly and works perfectly out of the box. Yes, the trickle charge may be halved if you are charging two USB devices but I tend to charge my iphone and camera overnight so this isn't a problem. A nice touch is the small red light that shows when the device is connected and being charged. Very helpful.

Product and supplier are an easy recommend.