Customer reviews

on 16 August 2013
Having never heard of e Gaming PC before, I took a chance on this.
My laptop had died, like all the others I have had so I decided to invest in a desktop again.
This arrived when they said it would. The boxing was very good, the machine was very easy to set up. (10 mins to install Linux. Bit longer for windows)
The number of fans on this keeps the thing very cool indeed. I never seem to register over 40 degree heat when playing Fallout 3, otherwise it is normally around 20 degrees all the time.
The inputs feel a little brittle at first but considering the price, and that I can replace anything I want on this, I am not too bothered. Just be gentle when inserting inputs into it. The only slight gripe I have is that there are only 2 USB ports, but to be fair I could have asked for more, I think , and they would have merely adjusted the cost of the machine for me.

If you want a good, sturdy desktop PC for a good price, this comes highly recommended.
As for gaming , this is perfeect if like me you want to start out small then build your machine up over time.
7 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 21 September 2013
Arrived in good time
Great packaging
And a very happy son
Fantastic price
Don't know much about specs blah blah but according to son it's great for what he needs and says he can easily build it up :)
5 people found this helpful