on 23 November 2014
I think considering the price, it is an ok mixer. The one thing that you have to do when using it, is to keep scraping the sides. It seems that for many mixers in that price range you have to do it. I also think that it is easy to store when folded but you have to find room for the bowl. Overall, I would recommend this mixer as the price is very good.
on 24 February 2014
Not tried it for nay major mixing yet but forts impressions are good. The main reason for purchase was the mixer's ability to fold up and go into a cupboard easily which it does but you still have to find a space for the bowl extra, but never mind it still takes up a lot less space than a conventional mixer.
on 5 November 2014
Bought this last December and have only used it about 6 times. The mixing blades do not fit any more and keep dropping out.Very disappointed with this product. Morphy Richards are know turning out rubbish.
3 people found this helpful
on 20 December 2017
It stirs stuff.
on 22 March 2017
Stores away in a cupboard which allows us more working space on our worktops.
on 5 December 2014
I was disappointed to discover that the dough hooks did not knead bread they were for pastry only. I returned the appliance and will be buying one that is more powerful for bread making. As I did not use the equipment I cannot judge the other functions.
on 10 July 2014
Disappointed, as it looks great, and also that it all folds up. Unfortunately, it still takes up more space than expected as the bowl has to be stored seperately
on 1 September 2014
Poor quality, feels cheap, whisks difficult to attach, can only be used for a few minutes at a time.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 September 2014
Absolutely just what I was looking for. So practical and compact and works very well. Be aware that it does not mix more than 330 grms
on 20 March 2014
This mixer is fabulous! Looks increddibly stylish and matches my other red kitchen accessories. Has multiple speeds and 3 different attachements. I've made some excellent cakes with the aide of this mixer! Brilliant folding design allows it to be stored easily without taking up too much room. Wholeheartedly recommend!