on 15 October 2014
Bought as a cover for my wife's iPad Mini. I have the Apple cover on my iPad and the difference in quality is obvious, with the Besdata much inferior. Of course the Apple product ought to be superior as it's far more expensive. I'm glad mine has the Apple cover as it often leaves the house, stuffed not the car door compartment of my car or in the pocket of my trousers. (The big pocket of 'safari' trousers - it'd never fit in ordinary ones!) I doubt the Besdata version is anything like as strong, but my wife's iPad mini is unlikely to leave the house, and this cover seems ideal for 'domestic' duties keeping dust at bay and providing light protection.
on 31 August 2017
Well, what can I say other than it fits perfectly? It's not bulky, It seems to be good quality and it protects my iPad, which is exactly what you want from a case or cover. I do like the magnetic strip that either wakes the iPad when you open the cover or sends it to sleep when you close it.
on 28 March 2017
Great and accurately fitting cover, for the iPad Air 2.
Magnetic hinges like the original, rear cover has the appropriate cut-outs, and its translucent finish promotes a quality feel and still reveals the beauty of the iPad to be seen, and not covered over as other covers do.
on 20 October 2016
I won't say the case is perfect for it's price but it's good enough. The back case is a little bit too thin than what I expected and the connections between the back case and the front smart cover doesn't feel like too strong, but apart from it, it's a nice looking smart cover with reasonable price.
on 4 March 2017
Works with or without the back. Good quality and for the price REALLY excellent value for money. Neat touch: if you do use the back then a small flange holds the magnetic hinge even more securely in place. Doesn't stain easily, easy to wash the front. HIGHLY recomended
on 20 September 2017
This is a nice case, which is in two parts with a metal hinge thing. Its had the magnetic closure, which i a must for me. The back is clear and for me, I found the case showed finger marks quite easily. (Maybe I'm just messy!)
on 11 August 2017
It was okay but I didn't feel like my iPad was very protected and then back of the case got scratched easily which just looked horrible. The colour was nice and delivery was good but I brought a new one coz I wanted it to look good and protect my iPad well.
on 8 October 2015
Very stylish and much better than some of the bulky wraparound iPad cases I've seen. This is the second cover I've had for my iPad - the first lasted almost two years, and the time came for a replacement. Chose the blue on this occasion and I am very pleased with this - the inclusion of a screen protector and stylus is a bonus. Good quality and good price.
on 19 September 2014
Disappointing as the illustration suggests it's magnetic like the original Apple iPad version but the cover actually has to be slotted into the base, thereby nullifying the magnetic appeal. There are gaps around the edge of the base to allow access to controls but the finish is rough and it's easy catch your finger. However, the cover tucks behind the base far better than the £55 Apple version; important if you have an eye for the law of straightness!
on 30 May 2017
It does what it says on the box, after I figured out how to install my I pad into it I find it beneficial. I think less folds in the actual cover would make it more stable when standing the tablet up.