on 26 June 2015
On the face of it, this is a very practical, neat, smart looking case; I bought a purple one. The folds in the front cover allow iPad to be used in two positions and the magnetic closure feature works very well. However, after only 2 weeks use, one of the corners on the plastic casing has broken off, and one of the little white rubbery buffers (there's probably a more technical word but I don't know it) that cover the hinged part of the casing has worked loose and falls off whenever I put iPad in my handbag. So, as I said, on the face of it, it is a very nice looking case, fairly good value for money but not sturdy enough for long lasting use.
on 7 February 2016
The back of this cover needs to snap onto the back of the iPad mini. It cracked in the corner at first attempt. Even then when using the iPad the edges of the cover feel sharp. I doubt this will last very long and I am already seeking to purchase an alternative. I know I can return for a refund but too much hassle for me for a small amount of money. I am far too busy
on 25 January 2015
I bought this product less than a month ago and I wouldn't recommend buying it.
The plastic clips on the side which secure the cover to the iPad break off very easily and I am very careful with my iPad - so it's not that I throw it around!
One day soon the cover will drop off so I am planning on buying another more sturdy product without plastic of any kind in the product. There are the same priced products out there which are better.
Also with this product you cannot adjust the angle of the screen as it folds back on itself to only the one angle. Not ideal if you need the angle adjusted to accommodate different sitting positions.
So overall, the product does the job of protecting my iPad but the plastic clips on the side break too easily which shortens the life of this product.
My advice - Buy another product.
on 4 January 2014
The case is great and the quality is good for the price. Comes with a cheap pen and a screen protector which is a nice touch if you use them.
The kids have an ipad mini 1 and an ipad mini 2 (retina). It fits the ipad 1 perfectly (which is what it was bought for) but as the ipad mini 2 is very slightly thicker it will not stay clipped into the back plate.
So, if you have a mini 1 its a great buy but do not buy it if you have the later retina display version.
on 9 November 2015
The cover itself was of a good price. I even got a 10% discount! When I received the cover it looked of a good quality and I was pleased with my purchase. However, after a couple of days I noticed there were some cracks on the back of the cover. The other parts eg the front cover were fine. I emailed the sellers and sent them pics of the cover to show where the cracks were. I was offered a refund and even got to keep the case without having to send it back. Overall I am pleased with customer service provided by the sellers and will purchase again from them if the need arises.
Thankyou
on 10 February 2015
It initially looked a bit flimsy when it arrived, but when fitted it was fine and didn't add too much weight to the ipad which some protective covers can do. The folding cover/stand works well, but I am just a little disappointed that the edges of the plastic surround have broken/chipped in the last week or so. That said I have been carrying it around in my handbag and my kids could have dropped it without my knowing, but I have only had it a month and to do that is a concern.

Overall though for the price it's fine and protects your screen so I'm fairly content with it, just now wowed!
on 22 July 2015
I gave this a three star as it broke within a week and the casing cracked within a month, i look after my possessions so it wasn't miss treated. I had to replace after a month or so. The colour was ok though but the quality was bad.
on 22 August 2015
Wanted a replacement for my old one which was one piece in black leather. Did not realise that only the cover is leather, the back is hard plastic and there's 'hinge' to connect the two. It does the job in protecting my ipad, but if you are looking for something nice would not recommend it, sorry! Although it is quite cheap.
on 15 June 2016
This arrived damaged, didn't fit properly, and fell apart almost the first time I touched it.
Still, what do you expect for the price?
I'd save your money and go for a more expensive item - it'll be worth it in the end!
on 25 January 2015
Having given my former iPad mini to my wife I got her this cover in her favourite purple colour. It works just as well as the Apple original and it gives her iPad a distinctive look.