on 7 June 2013
Heard this on the radio and it made me stop what I was doing and I just had to dance around the room. Unfortunately at the end of the track, the dj didn't say what it was called and I thought it was a Prince song so have had to spend time tracking it down. It is one of those songs that just drive you mad because you can't get it out of your head but it is so of the moment and has a real good summer feel to it. Playing it all the time.
on 27 August 2013
My friend caught on to the album that this track heads up before I did but I think it's probably now a tie between us. It's a great dance track, lively, hypnotic and a touch addictive, I do think it rather outshines most if not all the other tracks on the Blurred Lines album. The only mini downside, in my view, is that the beat outshines the lyrical content.
on 20 November 2016
Good song but annoying after a while played a few times.
on 17 June 2013
This is a great track, I hear it all the time and my daughters listen to it all the time to.It,s a fav in our house and we all can,t help dancing about when it comes on. I saw them on a tv show the other night and Robin Thicke is hot anyway so I bought the song!!
on 20 August 2013
Remember the Rowntree's Fruit Pastille's advert and slogan about being unable to eat them without chewing - well, don't tell me that you can't listen to this and, at the very least, not tap your foot! Before you know it, everything's dancing! Love it!
on 26 April 2014
Purchased for my husband. I actually dislike this track very much, & think the lyrics are offensive. Nevertheless, my husband really likes listening to it, and thinks it's excellent. Hence the rating.
on 18 September 2016
Pop rubbish but I like it!
on 21 March 2014
I don't care that some have said this is sexist. I disagree. This is the coolest song of 2013. These guys are the new Rat Pack. Cool, sharp and funky. This is one of those songs that you will never tire of
on 30 May 2013
A great catchy tune, which reminds me of early beat box days! Deserves to be a number one record. Pharrel has always been a class act.
on 17 November 2016