on 2 July 2014
I was worried that it wouldn't arrive in time as expected delivery was by 30th June and I needed it for a party on the 28th but it arrived in plenty of time. It was smaller than I imagined even though the size was clearly written - guess I didn't really think about what 8cm was like, but all turned out well as it was just the right size for what I needed, but if making a football would probably want a bigger size. Made two spheres the first one, when I put the moulds in the oven one of them tipped and quite a lot of the cake batter came out and the cake was a little uneven but it was ok. The second time I put the moulds on a baking tray and that seemed to stop them from tipping so cakes were good, they both came out of the moulds really easy - must admit didn't think they would. Very happy and will definitely use these again.
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 14 June 2016
As cake pans go these are ok, the batter stuck a little in the mould but its not the end of the wold when your covering it in buttercream & fondant anyway. They clean up easily & they look good.
they were a little smaller than I thought they'd be but that's more than likely my fault for not reading the listing properly. ideal for cupcake toppers at I was using them for & the price for them is brilliant cant grumble at all.
on 13 October 2014
Don't know why people have left bad reviews bout the size of pans,it clearly states the size. Not the products or the sellers fault if people don't bother to read the description. Haven't used pans yet,bought them to use at Xmas. Arrived quickly and are good value for money. many thanks+++
4 people found this helpful
on 1 June 2016
Listed as 8cm diameter (although the description also describes them as 6"...) however they arrived today and are barely 6cm across. Too small for the intended purpose and a wasted exercise in purchasing them as I already have a cupboard full of these in that size. As far as quality then they look and feel like tins that I've used time and time again and should be perfectly adequate for baking small half hemisphere cakes. Just a shame they're 25% smaller than described!
on 23 April 2016
Tiny 6cm not 6inches. A little less would be acceptable but they seem to not know the difference between inches and cms. Not worth the hassle of sending back but disappointed.
review image
2 people found this helpful
on 23 April 2018
brill
on 10 October 2017
excellent product
on 19 November 2015
Exactly as and what I wanted. Quick delivery. Came before the date of the supposed delivery.
Great.
on 13 January 2016
arrived in small package parcel but I thought it should be bigger size. But happy to have it
on 30 April 2015
its been used and worked well and is much lighter than using a glass bowl
One person found this helpful