on 5 January 2016
They do the job but they're too long and too wide. I wasn't expecting too much I don't think but I likes the idea of fitting keys to my keyring in a slightly easier way but the cables are too long and give a ring about 40mm in diameter (most split rings seem to be about 25mm). I also wanted to use these on a device I have for holding several split rings but they were too thick (only just mind) to go through the hole.
on 10 June 2016
Not sure what to say about this. It a steel wire keyring thing. You use it as a keyring. It's cheap and it does the job pretty well. I only needed one but hopefully I'll find a use for the rest. Not sure what, you can't really attach USB keys to them, it will just wear through or break the hole.
on 11 November 2015
Although it took a couple of weeks for this package to arrive, really can't fault the product. Really handy cables, useful as a larger keyring, obviously, but I'm sure they will come in useful for other applications too. Seem well made and strong too!
on 6 October 2016
I bought these for attaching bunches of dedicated spanners/tool to machines. They are tough and strong. I have also been trying them as personal key-rings. No mishaps so far.
on 13 April 2017
Nice n cheap piece of kit, though was asked to change my star rating from 3to4, which I did, now refunded money and asked to remove review which hasn't even been posted...very strange
on 2 April 2014
Reasonably priced and well constructed. Excellent for carrying lots of keys.The cable seems to be very well anchored into the two screw ends -- and the fastening is well constructed and doesn't come apart unless you deliberately undo it.
on 7 January 2016
They are very strong indeed, wish they had offered a slightly shorter version as it would then be perfect as keyrings. This seems a little too long to have keys on. The screw on ends are ideal as it makes it quick and easy to add or remove keys.
on 27 October 2016
Bought these mainly to replace the zip handles on a few zips that had broken (seriously, the metal zip handles are made from tend to have the structural integrity of cheese). Doing the job so far I'm sure I'll find a use for the spares in time.
on 20 April 2016
One of my favorite add-on items. I love these wire loops. Once screwed tight they remain solidly closed but are also easy to re-open. I use them on bags and in the car to keep stuff together and secure. nose have let me down so far and you'll always find new uses for them.
on 18 July 2016
Good quality only reason for three stars is that two had wrong ends on. How hard is it to check before posting that items have been manufactured right