on 6 January 2014
Item arrived quickly and well packaged I ordered size 12-18 month for my 10month old I knew the shoes would be a couple of cm too big, as I wanted to get enough ware out of them, they are a bit to big but they still stay on really well and don't seem to stop my son from standing up. My son must like them as he doesn't try to take them off, I love them, very well made. Very happy with my purchase and would recommend this product.
on 28 November 2013
Absolutely love these shoes! They are made of a lovely soft leather and suede bottom. Really comfy for my baby to wear, And the best thing - they don't come off! I've tried so many pairs of shoes for him before these, wish I'd seen them before now. So many different lovely designs to choose from, I will definitely be coming back for more pairs.
on 11 November 2013
These are great for indoor use or in buggy, I bought two pairs for my son in size 12-18 (one for home and one for nursery) and have just bought two in the next size up because he is so comfortable in them.
on 2 June 2013
Love these shoes. they are sooo soft i want all styles for my little boy. if your babies got wide feet these are perfcet and such good value
on 4 February 2015
Lovely shoes. Very well made and easy to get on and off a wriggly baby! They stay on which is amazing as everything else I've tried has been kicked off in minutes! Good grip with the soles. I love the design and will be ordering more for my little boy. Thank you!
on 12 March 2014
The shoes are so soft and lovely and are the first shoes my 12 month old wears. Always had a problem with him pulling his socks off but these shoes are great. They fit well and stay on my son's feet until I take them off! Liked them so much I bought another pair pair(different design) from this company.
The shoes arrived in less time than expected and packaged very well in organza bag. Great for a gift! Highly recommend!
on 14 October 2014
These cute little shoes fit well and stay on. They arrived in a lovely little bag and the package and posting was very swift. Thank you for the excellent service; I shall be tempted to make another purchase for friends' babies.
on 5 June 2014
Lovely little shoes that fit really well and stops my little one from slipping when standing on laminate flooring. Loads of people have commented on how cute they are. Nicely presented and arrived quickly
on 24 September 2013
Very happy with these shoes.
As detailed they are really soft leather and a good fit, really kept his socks on
on 22 February 2014
I love them. My baby is 12 month and 12-18 month are large but she can walk perfectly with them. And...very important ...they stay on the feet. I will buy more pairs. Quick delivery was a bonus